• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vin & Tag Question

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
The one I have here is not a Hemi car. But it is a roadrunner. With 383 four speed. No document or fender tag either. 50 year old car can have a lot of part's changed over the year's. At this point if you want a runner like I did and found one for 7 thou. with a running motor bored 30 over. I was something to work with. Putting in bucket seats console. and building it like I want it. Installing a different radio with disc player but will keep it original as possible. Good luck and enjoy one of the most popular muscle car's of it's time. Russ. :thumbsup2:

RonLiv

Reaction score
The hemi car was way nicer in person. Parked next to a 70 440Six pack car, also very nice. The Superbird was immaculate. This is all a private collection, but for sale if you to pay up I suppose. The bird is going for $228K, a 440six pack matching number car. The Hemi is a replacement drivetrain but a true hemi car. Its $131.2K.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Like a kid in a candy store hey RonLiv. Some real nice looking bird's. With some of those prices would be afraid to put it on the road. But with what some four by four truck's are going for now day's I guess I would have to drive it. :thumbsup2:

RonLiv

Reaction score
Didn't have a whole lot of Mopars. The 3 roadrunners and a couple of chargers. He had a 440 six pack 70 Cuda and a Hemi 70 Challenger. Two more 440 Challenger's. A bunch of pick up trucks and a lot of.Chevy's. Overall probably 75 cars or so in the collection. It's worth the trip over to Cheswick outside of Pittsburgh right off the turnpike exit on 28 if you're ever out that way. The layout is like an old gas station lots of the vintage pumps. Kool place

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
My next trip will be to Montana looking at property out their. Use to travel around out of state when having the Harley but can't ride them any more so stay close to home now. Thanks for the info. Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes I came across them when looking at runner's. Their prices where up their so I thought but now that I have been putting one together my self think they might not have been that bad. Russ.

Back