• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

weekend project

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
coyotekiller said:
my engine is a real PITA to pull that nose is hard to work around . Last two times we pulled the motor we put the rear end up in the air and the nose on the ground . It worked alot better ,but still a pain .

Stuart, you know with that nose you might want to consider dropping it out the bottom by unbolting the K-Member if you ever have to do that again. Not that big of a deal to take the torsion bars out and knock the lower ball joints loose... Ever since I installed my lift THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I TAKE 'EM OUT/PUT 'EM IN ANYMORE. I built a heavy wooden table with LARGE, HEAVY DUTY CASTERS to support the engine/tranny - It's just too damned easy...and you can have almost everything attached to the engine/tranny and ready to go...

There's a reason Ma MoPar put them together this way on the assembly line...

:cents:

Ray

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
coyotekiller said:
my engine is a real PITA to pull that nose is hard to work around . Last two times we pulled the motor we put the rear end up in the air and the nose on the ground . It worked alot better ,but still a pain .

Stuart, you know with that nose you might want to consider dropping it out the bottom by unbolting the K-Member if you ever have to do that again. Not that big of a deal to take the torsion bars out and knock the lower ball joints loose... Ever since I installed my lift THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I TAKE 'EM OUT/PUT 'EM IN ANYMORE. I built a heavy wooden table with LARGE, HEAVY DUTY CASTERS to support the engine/tranny - It's just too damned easy...and you can have almost everything attached to the engine/tranny and ready to go...

There's a reason Ma MoPar put them together this way on the assembly line...

:cents:

Ray
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: i suggested that with my engine builder and he went his way ?

coyotekiller

Reaction score
I drove my car for the first time in awhile today. It felt good an also no problems!

Back