• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What a marketeer

ArcDevilz

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
AND THE GOD DAM RUNNER ISNT EVEN BLUE....FORGETABOUTIT!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lol: Damn that memorabilia is sweet. I wish i had some money to burn....... :crazy:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I noticed on his list of cars to sell the Superbird is not on it :huh: Me thinks he's a wee bit high on price. :D

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
He's gonna get really tired of having to answer all of those questions for the tire-kicking, rocket scientist crowd... :cents:

Correct breather for a N96 car...??? F - You, Pal... :D

:jester:
ACME

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
AND THE GOD DAM RUNNER ISNT EVEN BLUE....FORGETABOUTIT!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:

it's a good thing I don't have the cash for that. It'd have 30,000 miles on it by the end of summer. That A4 is gourgeous(sp) :drool:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
He didn't make the cruise in last night he had a couple of guy flying in to look. :popcorn:

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
Damn nice collection very rare stuff I would love to get a nice clean photo of each of the 68-70 plymouth items

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
3BIRDS1X said:
Damn nice collection very rare stuff I would love to get a nice clean photo of each of the 68-70 plymouth items
I just took a friend of mine over there yesterday to look at the display and cars. I didn't even bring a camera. Randy only lives a mile from me. :toetap:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ray the guy I took over there was Stan, you might remember him from Vegas. I about lost it when Randy said Stan come sniff the inside of this car :lmao: Ray can fill in the details. Randy did say I could bring the runner over and shoot some pics in his display and I'm going to try and get some of the goodies as requested. Now remove the wedgie I'll post a couple pics from the past, a couple survivor hemis.

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Ray the guy I took over there was Stan, you might remember him from Vegas. I about lost it when Randy said Stan come sniff the inside of this car :lmao: Ray can fill in the details. Randy did say I could bring the runner over and shoot some pics in his display and I'm going to try and get some of the goodies as requested. Now remove the wedgie I'll post a couple pics from the past, a couple survivor hemis.
get that hemi over there and get some pictures with the display , what are you waiting for .

Back