• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you think of this look?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
agreed, no intention to pile on John, or Joey. Just expressing some concerns, and Joey did ask us to say what we liked and didn't like.

moparstuart

Reaction score
Id hardly say we're piling on John. Certain questions were asked, and they have been answered. As a membership, we have a certain right to ask some questions, wouldnt you say? My point in the previous posts was that if these issues had been addressed prior to this, then there would be no need for threads such as this now.

I harbor no ill feelings towards John or the site. From my end, I'm ready to bury the hatchet. I've stated my opinion, and it was respectfully heard and taken into account. I greatly appreciate that.

Dave also made a good point earlier.....I've held some animosities with Joey, and I shouldn't. It isn't his fault, and given the same opportunities, any one of us would've done the same probably.
:banana: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: i blame dave anyways its all a green conspiracy :basketcase::basketcase::basketcase::basketcase::basketcase::basketcase:

Last edited:

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Id hardly say we're piling on John. Certain questions were asked, and they have been answered. As a membership, we have a certain right to ask some questions, wouldnt you say? My point in the previous posts was that if these issues had been addressed prior to this, then there would be no need for threads such as this now.

I harbor no ill feelings towards John or the site. From my end, I'm ready to bury the hatchet. I've stated my opinion, and it was respectfully heard and taken into account. I greatly appreciate that.

Dave also made a good point earlier.....I've held some animosities with Joey, and I shouldn't. It isn't his fault, and given the same opportunities, any one of us would've done the same probably.

Ask all the questions you like. I encourage that. However, what I would prefer is suggestions on improvements. Its fine to ask what happened, when, and with whom, but in the end, we cant go backwards. The question is how do we go forward?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
The question is how do we go forward?

Like this.......Hi Joey. I'm Dave from Ohio.Welcome to the site. I'm a life long mopar nut(except for a four year period in the '80s when the evils of television lurded me astray to the Blue Oval side). I have a '69 road runner 383 4 speed post car, currently in the body shop going back to F8, the sweetest color ever put on a mopar.
There are a lot of great guys here, lots of knowlage readily shared. We have fun busting each others balls. Just picture yourself like a mother hen riding heard on a bunch of rowdy boys. We rarely cause serious trouble, and can be left alone after school for a few hours.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Thanks guys. We've cleared the air and it is time to go forward.

One thing I want to stress though... It really is your forum. Sure, Joey owns it and I help run things.... but you guys are the ones that make the threads and the posts that make this place what it is! All we've done is provide an avenue for that.

As it has before, I don't expect to do much heavy lifting here. We're all adults and there aren't any more rules than the ones we had before. I only expect everyone to behave themselves like they have in the past. You guys know the routine... and you know what I put up with and what I don't.

So... this forum is still here to have fun... and help each other. Carry on as before!

droptop

Reaction score
Wow...I'm gone a couple days and all of this broke out. I don't have a problem with anything that has changed here. Some good, some not as good, but it is what it is. I agree with Steve. We all need one of these.:grouphug:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
WOW, I see a lot has has been discussed while I was at work today. John with all the explanations you've offered I feel much better about the whole thing. I know that you've always done things to keep this place going for us nuts, and I give you a big hand shake and Thank You for that. I am now reassured that this move you've made is with that same thought in mind. As I said, I don't always take to change but in time I will adjust and I feel that in the end everything will turn out just fine. Now, to move on to the rest of the site and see what else I missed today!! :groucho:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like the air has been cleared significantly...good... Everyone just needs to hang in there and we'll all get back in stride...

Stuie, get your own damned beer...:basketcase:

:jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
Wow...I'm gone a couple days and all of this broke out. I don't have a problem with anything that has changed here. Some good, some not as good, but it is what it is. I agree with Steve. We all need one of these.:grouphug:
i get to be in the middle wearing silky's OH wait wrong forum :basketcase::basketcase:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
To the Mod Gods. Is it possible to look at a members list? Am I missing something that's already here?

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
He won't be asleep too long though before he has to get up to pee.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Back