• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you think of this look?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
He won't be asleep too long though before he has to get up to pee.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Now that's funny right there. On second thought, you're not speaking from experience, are you Big!?!?!?:groucho:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Now that's funny right there. On second thought, you're not speaking from experience, are you Big!?!?!?:groucho:

Bob is a lot older than me.

Speaking of Bob.... Has anyone checked on him to see if if he's still breathing?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Really :toetap::toetap::toetap: I think the big guy is speaking from experience :bart:

Big John

Reaction score
You're still older than me....

bighook

Reaction score
I've been working on an update to the forum logo. Since the scope of the site has expanded to 1st gen RR's (68-70), basic "Plymouth Road Runner Forum" text has been employed. There is a limit to what can be squeezed into the header space on top as opposed to the generous real estate of the previous forum configuration so I had to re-think this a little - not quite done rattlin' a few things around in my head though.:torn:

I wasn't quite satisfied with just plopping new text between the existing cars although they have become mascots of this forum in a way, however, I moved away from that a tad and did this one up. Although it is still a '69 bird which represents the most popular year, I may stretch it out a little to include a '68 and a '70 but space may dictate inclusion. I could also go more formal with the bird art as I do have a "serious" realistic illustration of a '68 RR that I used for this years show tee and a couple of '69's (have to do a 70 yet).

Tim

Forum logo new1a.jpg

Big John

Reaction score
It looks fine to me. I would like to see us stay with a 69 in the logo. It's a mid year car as you say and it's a reminder that the forum started as a 1969 Roadrunner site.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks fine to me. I would like to see us stay with a 69 in the logo. It's a mid year car as you say and it's a reminder that the forum started as a 1969 Roadrunner site.

Hear, Hear!!!

Put me down for three of the new shirts, Tim. XL. You have my address. No f'n green. :basketcase:

:jester:

moparmonk

Reaction score
Ohh Yeah Boys! F-3 or F-8 Green! Kinda partial to the 69 year deal, too! But since the site changed, I guess I can too. If it has to! Maybe I missed something. Are there t-shirts? I would be on board, too!

Last edited:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Hear, Hear!!!
No f'n green. :basketcase:

:jester:
That's funny comin' from the guy with the GREEN car in the front of his line up in his sig pic!!!!!! And I'll bet he'll blame that on his other half!! :d:
I like the new logo idea Tim. I agree with Big that the '69 should be the car in it as this did start as a '69 site.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
agreed on having '69 in the logo. We all know we welcome '68 and '70s, but it really needs to have an F8 car, preferably a Day Two look, you know, Cragar SS and a A12 hood........

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
That's funny comin' from the guy with the GREEN car in the front of his line up in his sig pic!!!!!! And I'll bet he'll blame that on his other half!! :d:
I like the new logo idea Tim. I agree with Big that the '69 should be the car in it as this did start as a '69 site.

and his truck is green too Steve....shirts and the drinks are on Ray...he can claim them on his expense account....:acme:

bighook

Reaction score

Thanks Steve.:wave:

Pot stirrin' ok regarding t-shirts.:02.47-tranquillity: I would like to do up a fresh batch of forum tees. Have to work out the details with Joey. By now, some of the original tees have probably suffered all kinds of indignities - mustard and chocolate smears, beer droplets from the proverbial "hole in our chins", grease and numerous amoebic shaped stains accompanied by total memory loss as to how they occurred in the first place.:lol: Of course some do have low mileage and a few are even kept in the plastic as collectibles in their own right.:cool:

A31PKG

Reaction score
Very nice Bighook - I like seeing more of the car's profile & the Road Wheels are cool too....I say roll with it!

Last edited:
Back