• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
LOOK AT THIS...<http://www.islamoncapitolhill.com/

Subject: FW: Our Time Has Come

Can you believe this?

Anyone who believes in God or Yahweh should be enraged by this news!!!

Obama is right. America needs a CHANGE and the sooner the better. We need a new President and Congress before they completely destroy the country we have grown up with and known over the years.

In 1952 President Truman established one day a year as a National Day of Prayer. In 1988, President Reagan designated the first Thursday in May of each year as the National Day of Prayer. This year however, President Obama, decided to cancel the ceremony at the White House _not wanting to offend anyone_.

Presidential candidate Barack Obama declared the USA was no longer a Christian nation. Now see if you can wrap your brain around this: On September 25, 2009 from 4am until 7pm, a *_National Day of Prayer for the Muslim religion_* will be held on Capitol Hill, beside the White House. They are expecting over 50,000 muslims that day in DC. The website (yes, there is a very informative website) is:
<http://www.islamoncapitolhill.com/> Pay particular attention to the very bottom of the page: "OUR TIME HAS COME". Could it be that the REAL agenda of the President is becoming more plain? The evidence is there.

The scripture verse in 2 Chronicles 7:14 says */"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."/*/ /..... this becomes more important each day.

ACCORDING TO SNOPES....THIS IS TRUE...http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion ... lislam.asp

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
All of what your seeing was brought up by the crazy right wing and nobody believed it. He is doing what he said he would :toetap:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
UNBELIEVEABLE....they crash our planes and kill and now we have to watch them pray.....theres a big problem here

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
All I can do is shake my head. I am not surprised. This is what we have to look forward to until Obama is voted out of office......

george68hemirr

Reaction score
spooky...my wife saw 2 towel heads swapping back packs the other day from car to car and she wrote down the plate numbers....so we are listening to the news and they are talking about towel heads with back packs down the city....a threat that they are going to let off posion gas in the subways...the wife got a hold of the state police and gave them the plate numbers....wow!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jim S.

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
spooky...my wife saw 2 towel heads swapping back packs the other day from car to car and she wrote down the plate numbers....so we are listening to the news and they are talking about towel heads with back packs down the city....a threat that they are going to let off posion gas in the subways...the wife got a hold of the state police and gave them the plate numbers....wow!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
What are these "weird beards" still doing here. Have we not learned from the past. No we haven't, because we build them mosques and islamic schools so they can plan more crap.....

Back