• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the interior trim under the pop out window called

1968 man

Reaction score
Two beers will work better than one.keep looking for that light at the end of the tunnel , it’s really there and closer than you think.

Plybeep68

Acceleratii Incredibus
Reaction score
Hang in there Russ !! Just wait till your at a show or cruise in and people are flocking all over it , and you can say " I turned every nut and bolt on her "!!
Just the satisfaction of knowing you done the work is priceless !!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well thing's are looking up just go my window track in today. All ready sand blasted it and primed it. Now maybe I can get back on track. Thanks for the encouragement. We all get to that point at some time or another. So to get out of the blue's I ordered some more part's. A busy guy don't have time to get blue.

Zizzinator

Reaction score
Hey it could be worse, you could be missing the "F" shaped wind lace pieces that go on either side of the quarter window post.

Those are worth more than all the gold in fort knox these days. They're impossible to find and no one is making them. I had 4 of them (1 set), lost 1 after a trip to Carlisle and been looking ever since to find it again. Even went so far as to speak to a company that makes injection molded parts to get 1000ft of the stuff custom made (minimum order) just to have 1 piece that's 7 inches long for myself before even they said "not in our planned production schedule".

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I know you are rite their. This is one of the things that was still on the car. Have treated them as if they where gold. Put them in a bag after cleaning them up with lacquer thinner and let them soak in the sun after putting a lot of WD 40 on them and in the bag. It softened them up and look brand new. If you are looking for them try Stephen's Mopar in Alabama. They have helped me with missing part's. Just got the rite window channel from them 75 buck's. Did not think that was too bad of a price. Hope you get the measurement's for the standing bird. Just have not ordered all the sticker's for the car yet.

Back