• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What things have you found in your cars?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
coins, lug nuts, keys to a ford, bolts, nuts, acorns, seeds, headliner stuffing, mouse nest, mouse nest, mouse nest, mouse, nest, mouse nest..... holes, pop rivets, and a build sheet!

Sounds VERY much like what I found in my A12...with not so many mouse nests...and minus the build sheet...:toetap:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I found this in my Chrysler at Carlisle.

70300_zpscf60e34f.jpg

70300_zpscf60e34f.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
You know it runs in the family cause I found this in my car. Mrs. Acme

Dana Point 057.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You know it runs in the family cause I found this in my car. Mrs. Acme

In light of his commentary, Senor Basketcase had better hope the ACME's don't ever find his Runner unattended or that puppy will be going on an unplanned cross country joy ride...:jester:

Last edited:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
In light of his commentary, Senor Basketcase had better hope we don't ever find his Runner unattended or that puppy will be going on an unplanned cross country joy ride...:jester:

We just need to find what shop its in :D

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
In light of his commentary, Senor Basketcase had better hope the ACME's don't ever find his Runner unattended or that puppy will be going on an unplanned cross country joy ride...:jester:

I'll go for that.....just take me with you. tired of spending $$ and not even getting to drive the damn thing.

DirtyBird

Reaction score
and old TWA pen and some TWA matches, maybe the original owner worked there? 1 pack of matches was almost petrified into the floorboard...should have taken a pic but the vacuum cleaner ate it up too fast! I've found a bunch of quarters, pennies but none from 1969...now that would be cool :)

mahoney0_00_3

Reaction score
I went to look at a road runner and it turn out to be a GTX 1969 black gut b5 blue 440 4sp dana and there was a rot hole it the trunk and I found a possum I bought the car and opened the trunk and removed the possum with a shovel and put it on the guys lawn-blew up a tire and rolled the car down next to the road and always from the barn the car was in--called a tow truck -my buddy looked up and I saw the dumb ass pour gas on the possum and light it on fire--------------------------------------guess what the possum did,it ran in the barn and a 80x40 ft wood barn (full of years old hay)the barn 16964_103884009636159_3729697_n.jpg
went up in a ball of fire on burned to the ground

16964_103884009636159_3729697_n.jpg

Ranger

Reaction score
I went to look at a road runner and it turn out to be a GTX 1969 black gut b5 blue 440 4sp dana and there was a rot hole it the trunk and I found a possum I bought the car and opened the trunk and removed the possum with a shovel and put it on the guys lawn-blew up a tire and rolled the car down next to the road and always from the barn the car was in--called a tow truck -my buddy looked up and I saw the dumb ass pour gas on the possum and light it on fire--------------------------------------guess what the possum did,it ran in the barn and a 80x40 ft wood barn (full of years old hay)the barn View attachment 9265
went up in a ball of fire on burned to the ground
Is your buddy still alive? I would expect the farmer may have shot him on the spot.

Back