• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what up

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
now you know how the rest of us feel........:rofl:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Ronliv. I had hair and was a young man. But working on this runner has taken a toll on me. I have come into the house after a full day on the car and could not move. Glad you like the summary of the build. Russ. :lol:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
And by gollie it aint over with yet. supper man. .jpg My part time job is defender of the blue!!! UP UP AND AWAY!!!!

RonLiv

Reaction score
Ronliv. I had hair and was a young man. But working on this runner has taken a toll on me. I have come into the house after a full day on the car and could not move. Glad you like the summary of the build. Russ. :lol:
Honestly, I did enjoy reading it and I think its good to write all that stuff down and document what you did. If for nothing else when you're cruising around in it you may want to refer back to what you went through and feel the pride. And it should all stay with the car so the next guy, hopefully many years from now, can appreciate what work went into the build and so he knows the history of the car. I have about a 5-pager that I wrote up that includes interviews with the cars former owner.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Blue is sincere, reserved and quiet, and do not like to make a big deal out of things or attract too much attention. Blue hates confrontation and likes to do things its own way. From a color psychology perspective, the blue color is reliable and responsible and radiates security and trust. You can be sure that the color blue can take control and do the right thing in difficult situations. The blue color needs order and planning in its life, including the way it lives and works.

When you buy a car in the color blue
  • Dark blue makes you trustworthy, confident and reliable
  • Light or medium blue gives the impression that you are a cool, calm, faithful and silent type

RonLiv

Reaction score
Dark green is often associated with the military, monetary, financial and banking businesses. The color green is full of balance and harmony. From a color psychology perspective, it’s the color green, that puts heart and emotions in balance, and equals head and heart. The green color is an emotionally positive color, which gives us the ability to love and care for ourselves and others unconditionally. As a natural peacemaker, green avoids the tendency to be a martyr. The color green loves to observe, is a good listener and counselor, and would make a good social worker. Green loves to contribute to society. It likes to work with charity and is a good parent and a helpful neighbor.

When you buy a car in the color green
  • If it is dark green, you are traditional, credible and balanced
  • If light green, then people will see you as being trendy, whimsical and lively

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
"Blue is sincere, reserved and quiet, and do not like to make a big deal out of things or attract too much attention. Blue hates confrontation "

Clearly you do not know AcmeA12 or 69Hemibeep......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Honestly, I did enjoy reading it and I think its good to write all that stuff down and document what you did. If for nothing else when you're cruising around in it you may want to refer back to what you went through and feel the pride. And it should all stay with the car so the next guy, hopefully many years from now, can appreciate what work went into the build and so he knows the history of the car. I have about a 5-pager that I wrote up that includes interviews with the cars former owner.
Worry about my short story turning into a Novel!!!! :lol:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Dark green is often associated with the military, monetary, financial and banking businesses. The color green is full of balance and harmony. From a color psychology perspective, it’s the color green, that puts heart and emotions in balance, and equals head and heart. The green color is an emotionally positive color, which gives us the ability to love and care for ourselves and others unconditionally. As a natural peacemaker, green avoids the tendency to be a martyr. The color green loves to observe, is a good listener and counselor, and would make a good social worker. Green loves to contribute to society. It likes to work with charity and is a good parent and a helpful neighbor.

When you buy a car in the color green
  • If it is dark green, you are traditional, credible and balanced
  • If light green, then people will see you as being trendy, whimsical and lively
Your not talking about Basketcase. :lol::lol::lol:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It take all kind's to make the world go around!!!!! Personally I think I will have another beer. :kartman: :drinks: We need to make a TV show Runner know best.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
oh look Russ....is that some rust under that blue paint?

now that was was contributive wasn't it......? :nutkick:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Might be Dave. For rite now I CAN'T SEE IT. Lol Oh if I am not wrong red and blue make aaaaaa Green. :lol: And Where is Kato!!!!!!

Back