• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What was the standard 4spd in 69's?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You two are having WAY TOO MUCH FUN...

Probably scaring off anyone that was even thinking about joining the site...unless of course they own a lot of chainsaws and run a Bar-B-Que Joint down in Texas...

:jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
You two are having WAY TOO MUCH FUN...

Probably scaring off anyone that was even thinking about joining the site...unless of course they own a lot of chainsaws and run a Bar-B-Que Joint down in Texas...

If they are scared they don't own a Mopar anyway........ :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
[quote="ACME A12":2x7w3l53]You two are having WAY TOO MUCH FUN...

If they are scared they don't own a Mopar anyway........ :lmao:[/quote:2x7w3l53]
I think we did that to them a long time ago! :jester: BTW. What was this thread about? Oh yeah. Did we ever get an answer for Confederate?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
:jester:[/quote]
If they are scared they don't own a Mopar anyway........ :lmao:[/quote]
I think we did that to them a long time ago! :jester: BTW. What was this thread about? Oh yeah. Did we ever get an answer for Confederate?[/quote]
About what :huh:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
If they are scared they don't own a Mopar anyway........ :lmao:[/quote]
I think we did that to them a long time ago! :jester: BTW. What was this thread about? Oh yeah. Did we ever get an answer for Confederate?[/quote]
About what :huh:[/quote]

He was answered in the first several responses... These last couple of pages have just been us being us...

mjoyner408

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
We had better lay low for a few days...........

let me tell you about that pic... so this guy is snorkaling... where you ask? was he at the beach, was he in front where everyone rides jetskis or was he down by the boyscout plantation area... no, he was in the weeds back in that cove where they clean the fish at... the real sad part of that story was they killed the alligator to get his arm back... i saw the gator got it fair and square. the guy lived tho... i guess that proves the ol' saying "if your gonna be dumb you have to be tough!"

Roadcuda

Reaction score
mjoyner408 said:
Hoosier Bird said:
We had better lay low for a few days...........

let me tell you about that pic... so this guy is snorkaling... where you ask? was he at the beach, was he in front where everyone rides jetskis or was he down by the boyscout plantation area... no, he was in the weeds back in that cove where they clean the fish at... the real sad part of that story was they killed the alligator to get his arm back... i saw the gator got it fair and square. the guy lived tho... i guess that proves the ol' saying "if your gonna be dumb you have to be tough!"
Were they able to save the guys arm?

mjoyner408

Reaction score
there was a good pic of the gator and he had the arm hanging out of his mouth. it was right before he went ahead and ate it... i will see if i can dig it up

Back