• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Wheels & Tires are you guys running?

4spd69RR

Reaction score
I have 225/70 15 0n my front and 275/60 15 on the back and I have them mounted on Keystone classic. Like mentioned in an different post I like to see a meaty side wall on my tires. These newer 20, 22, inches rims do nothing for me.

4.jpg

5.jpg

69_6pack_Frt.jpg

jays69bird

Reaction score
Wow I feel inadequate with all the 15 inchers on here :lmao: I ran 60s on the back,70's on the front with air shocks in the old days. I now run 225/70R14's on the stock rims all the way around with gas shocks.

1969PlymouthRoadrunnerConvert.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
4spd69RR said:
I have 225/70 15 0n my front and 275/60 15 on the back and I have them mounted on Keystone classic. Like mentioned in an different post I like to see a meaty side wall on my tires. These newer 20, 22, inches rims do nothing for me.

agreed, but that white beauty of yours does something for me :drool: :thumbsup:

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Thanks, the picture does not do her justice, in the sunlight that pearl paint job sparkles! Because of that I have named her Pearl. My first Runner was nicked name PME short for Purple Mustang Eater. Am I the only one who names their Runners?

jays69bird

Reaction score
4spd69RR said:
Thanks, the picture does not do her justice, in the sunlight that pearl paint job sparkles! Because of that I have named her Pearl. My first Runner was nicked name PME short for Purple Mustang Eater. Am I the only one who names their Runners?

I think we had a thread on this subject a while ago :huh:

BBillyC

Reaction score
Sorry guys for my late response. The 8-3/4 rear was narrowed 3.5" per side, and you are correct I mini-tubbed the rear wheel wells by adding a 3.5" spacer. I manufactured my own hangar bracket and cut out the frame and welded it in. that gave enough room to fit the 15" x 12" cragars and the 29.5 x 13 Mickey Thompsons. The front are 14" cragars. Here's some photos of the assembly in progress.

step2.jpg
WeldedIn2.jpg
DriversSideNotch.jpg
DriversSideNotch.jpg

DonCarter66

Reaction score
4spd69RR said:

Nope, meet Miss Behavin', or as my GF calls her, "The Other Woman"...

Right now, 245/60/14 out back, 215/60/14 up front.
Don
MG_0842.jpg

Back