• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where can I have a new fender tag made

4spd69RR

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat with a tag that is more or less so eat up with rust it is unreadable. The bad part is I don't have the original build sheet. Galan will not make a new plate unless you supply him with a copy of the buidl shheet and picture of the plate.

nicanor

Reaction score
I can read from the back side but the same as the front. Its either there or eroded away.

Thanks,
Barry

moparstuart

Reaction score
nicanor said:
I can read from the back side but the same as the front. Its either there or eroded away.

Thanks,
Barry
If you send him ( back east data tags ) a picture of your tag and a properly graphed out new tag, I'm sure he will have a harder time saying no . Just dont add any codes that should be there and make sure you get some of the lynch road guys around here to help lay you out a tag and maybe graph is on lined paper and scan and email to him .

Back