• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to get a Vehicle Appraisal

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mannye said:
I think 45K might have been the number in 06-07, but someone mentioned prices are down (and they are, even for hemis) so taking about 10 to 12K off that might be more realistic. Just look at what they are going for on ebay. I doubt I could get much more than 50 to 55 for my ragtop if I were to sell it and it's like the second or third one ever made and it's BLUE!

GO BLUE TEAM!
The blue adds at least 10 grand :D

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
mannye said:
I think 45K might have been the number in 06-07, but someone mentioned prices are down (and they are, even for hemis) so taking about 10 to 12K off that might be more realistic. Just look at what they are going for on ebay. I doubt I could get much more than 50 to 55 for my ragtop if I were to sell it and it's like the second or third one ever made and it's BLUE!

GO BLUE TEAM!
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :facepalm:

mannye

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
mannye said:

GO BLUE TEAM!

hee hee hee! At least! :beep:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
mannye said:
69hemibeep said:
mannye said:

GO BLUE TEAM!

hee hee hee! At least! :beep:
You guys have been watching Barrett Jackson waaaaaaaay too much!!!!!!!! :devil: :crazy:

ArcDevilz

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. But realistically I always think it's better to over insure slightly. A buddy of mine reffered me to a guy down the street to my shop. We'll see what it appraises for. And yes because it's a blue car it's worth 10k more. :beep:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ArcDevilz said:
Thanks for the replies. But realistically I always think it's better to over insure slightly. A buddy of mine reffered me to a guy down the street to my shop. We'll see what it appraises for. And yes because it's a blue car it's worth 10k more. :beep:
Facts Man! I want Facts to prove it!!!!! :lmao:

mannye

Reaction score
I don't think I've EVER seen a 69 ragtop on BJ. (aptly named if ever anything was). All they ever sell on there are crazy 1 of 6 Hemicuda ragtops worth 7 figures. Regular Mopars don't seem to make too many appearances on the televised auctions. You get the occasional "normal" Camaro and Mustang, but I don't think I've ever seen a hardtop 383 Roadrunner or a 318 Challenger go on the block. Maybe they do, but they just don't air them?

I'm sure a lot of guys would love to see a "regular" car go on the block. I don't know too many guys that have million dollar hemicudas or one of the three hemi 69 RR ragtops...

Back