• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who has been married the longest

Roadcuda

Reaction score
MarPar said:
33, NOT married and happy as pig in sh*t. I've got a lot of lady friends who get with the program :grouphug: !!!!
Now that some others have said it, I don't feel so bad saying it, I'm still a bachelor at 56.

MarPar

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
MarPar said:
33, NOT married and happy as pig in sh*t. I've got a lot of lady friends who get with the program :grouphug: !!!!
Now that some others have said it, I don't feel so bad saying it, I'm still a bachelor at 56.

And probably happy, with a full(er) head of hair, and a full(er) wallet too!!! :cheers:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
MarPar said:
Roadcuda said:
MarPar said:

And probably happy, with a full(er) head of hair, and a full(er) wallet too!!! :cheers:
Well...... because I have 2 antique cars and 2 modern cars, everybody thinks I have a full wallet, I wish I did!!!! :rolleyes: And as far as the hair goes, I ain't bald, but it's not really full anymore!!!! :lmao:

MarPar

Reaction score
Well...... because I have 2 antique cars and 2 modern cars, everybody thinks I have a full wallet, I wish I did!!!! :rolleyes: And as far as the hair goes, I ain't bald, but it's not really full anymore!!!! :lmao:[/quote]

:lol: ya i know the feeling!! i have ONE old car, and ONE new car (company car to boot) and everybody thinks i'm moneybags!!! :crazy:

droptop

Reaction score
It looks like we have a 3 way tie for 40 years. :party: :party: :party:

I think I will start a new thread to see how many compromises we have made to keep our marriages "happy" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

sam z

Reaction score
5 Years this august, one son that will be 1 in a few days.
1 house, 2 average cars, 1 real car.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
droptop said:

I think I will start a new thread to see how many compromises we have made to keep our marriages "happy" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
We have CWR at 43, looks like we have a winner. And if you want to ask about compromises, you will have to ask her I can't think of any, but then again I'm not aloud to think :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

droptop

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
droptop said:

We have CWR at 43, looks like we have a winner. And if you want to ask about compromises, you will have to ask her I can't think of any, but then again I'm not aloud to think :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Looks like I missed that post. Will the real "King of Compromise" please stand up!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

joewhite440

Reaction score
32.5 years for me. My wife deserves a medal.

Congrats to all. Not to many couples make it anymore!

mannye

Reaction score
joewhite440 said:

Thanks! Well, mine can't leave on account of the chain. Oh she's tried, but I always get home before she can gnaw through the leg!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
mannye said:
joewhite440 said:

Thanks! Well, mine can't leave on account of the chain. Oh she's tried, but I always get home before she can gnaw through the leg!
So , that's the secret! :yesnod:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I try to scare mine away, throw rocks, shoot her with a BB gun and she keeps coming back :toetap: :toetap: :jester:

tom99

Reaction score
Just over 38 years for us.
21 of them with the Road Runner.

Back