• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who has been married the longest

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Seven years this past January. Wasn't sure last summer that we were going to make it as some of you will recall. Things are MUCH BETTER these days and I have my best friend back... :worship:

Congrats on your and Sandy's anniversary, Bob! :cheers:
Thanks Ray, and you and Tam are a heck of a fun couple :thumbsup:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Congrats Bob, to you and your better half!

I'm going on 4 years.....I waited until I was 38 to get hitched..... :banana:

69B5

Reaction score
I'm sorry Moparchris
I didn't know I wasn't allowed to cross threads
But in the heat of the moment I must have had a crazy streek and crossed over
In fact, I'm probably doing it right now.
Everyone peeking and guessing has gotten me all fired up to the point that I'm not even sure which thread I'm on at this time
Please don't take too many points away from me, I need all I can get
Forgive me this one time and I promise it won't happen again for atleast 10-12 posts
What do you say?
69B5

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
69B5 said:
Forgive me this one time and I promise it won't happen again for atleast 10-12 posts

Geez.... Just when I had what I thought was a good avatar rank for you, you go and say something like that....

69B5

Reaction score
OOOOH!
Adding points. Thats a different story
Big John, I don't know what to say.
So I won't. LOL
69B5

CWR

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I may take the prize. Will have been married 43 years in July.and yes to the same wonderful woman. (high school sweet-heart) Incidently yesterday was my B-day (66) Things have been going along well in all departments when last Tuesday I was seeing double..........lasted only a minute or so..........enough to scare the devil out of me.......went to emergency........they thought I had a TIA(Transient ischemic attatack) a very big word for a mild stroke with no brain damage. I've had a test on my carotid arteries for blockage (ok) and have a CT scan Tomorrow. I wouldn't mention this except for lets take care of ourselves. I thought I was Superman and could do anything I could do at 30. Anyway enough of me........just pay attention to what your body tells you. By the way my RR runs great ..was to first cruise in the other night......

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
CWR said:
Hi Guys
I may take the prize. Will have been married 43 years in July.and yes to the same wonderful woman. (high school sweet-heart) Incidently yesterday was my B-day (66) Things have been going along well in all departments when last Tuesday I was seeing double..........lasted only a minute or so..........enough to scare the devil out of me.......went to emergency........they thought I had a TIA(Transient ischemic attatack) a very big word for a mild stroke with no brain damage. I've had a test on my carotid arteries for blockage (ok) and have a CT scan Tomorrow. I wouldn't mention this except for lets take care of ourselves. I thought I was Superman and could do anything I could do at 30. Anyway enough of me........just pay attention to what your body tells you. By the way my RR runs great ..was to first cruise in the other night......
Happy birthday congrats on 43 years and I hope your alright :eek:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Happy birthday congrats on 43 years and I hope your alright :eek:

X2

Did not see your birthday pop up on the big board; do you not have this info listed in your profile or did we just somehow miss it?

MarPar

Reaction score
33, NOT married and happy as pig in sh*t. I've got a lot of lady friends who get with the program :grouphug: !!!!

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
MarPar said:
33, NOT married and happy as pig in sh*t. I've got a lot of lady friends who get with the program :grouphug: !!!!
Stay that way!! Remember the old saying "Women stop liking sex when they eat wedding cake :lmao:

MarPar

Reaction score
Mel69rrvert said:
MarPar said:
Stay that way!! Remember the old saying "Women stop liking sex when they eat wedding cake :lmao:

women stop liking A LOT of things after wedding cake... :leave:

Back