• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who is still working on the car?

mcmopar

Reaction score
I vote for the 3.55 gears. Got 'em in mine and I love 'em. Don't forget the Sure Grip. :thumbsup:

69B5

Reaction score
She came with 323's but I agree I think I'd like the 355's better
Was driving it this summer with 411's. Don't want to stay with them
69B5

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I think you will like the 355s also, I run 354s and like em. I got my cold start choke pull off working and went for a ride for the first time with the windows up, sure enough I have a wing window whistle. :toetap:

69B5

Reaction score
Tell me about it.
My window adjustments are so bad, with the windows up it's advisable to wear ear plugs to deaden the whistling
Thanks gent's for the advice on the 3.55's
69B5 :drive:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I feel for you guys...windows whistling will drive you absolutely freakin' nuts... :brickwall:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I feel for you guys...windows whistling will drive you absolutely freakin' nuts... :brickwall:
I think I found it, I guess I need another test drive in the morning if the rain holds off. I just noticed Ive put just over 1000 miles on the bird since I finished it a year ago. :drive:

John69RR

Reaction score
Finally got my engine back together, now I need to install it. Then it's a new fuel line tank to pump. Hopefully by March it wil be on the road.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
I have an A-Body steering column that I have to take apart and reconfigure to work with a floor shift and PS...oh wait, that's Bob's project...ACME the Hoarder is just supplying pieces/parts/elbow grease/time/energy... :lmao:

Missing an opportunity to :wedgie: my buddy Bob is like, well, missing an opportunity to :wedgie: my buddy Bob... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:jester:
ACME

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I have an A-Body steering column that I have to take apart and reconfigure to work with a floor shift and PS...oh wait, that's Bob's project...ACME the Hoarder is just supplying pieces/parts/elbow grease/time/energy... :lmao:

Missing an opportunity to :wedgie: my buddy Bob is like, well, missing an opportunity to :wedgie: my buddy Bob... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ACME
:leg: :leg: :leg: This buddy of mine has ratted me out to his enforcer not once but twice in the last week. Ive been counseled by her over the phone for things Ive typed or said, little girls for Ohio scare me :leave:

droptop

Reaction score
Well, I can't stand it any longer. All you guys talking about working on your cars is driving me crazy. I just went down to the barn this morning, before going to work, and turned on the heat. It should be a nice and toasty 65 degrees in there by this afternoon when I get off of work. The radiant heating in the floor takes a while to heat up, but it sure is nice when you need to get down on the floor, and your feet never get cold.
I need to paint and install a new lower door hinge on the '71 that I got from AMD. I also got a different lower windshield trim that I need to install. The old one was scratched really bad by the wiper arms. I picked up one at a junk yard this fall and it polished up nicely.
I also need to finish putting the motor back into my snow vehicle. An 86 1/2 ton 4x4 that I picked up with a bad flex plate in it for a little of nothing. With the next 4 days off, I am not going to sit around the house and look out the windows like I did during the Christmas holidays.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Good for you Harold! It sounds like you felt you were being left out of the party. :lol: I wish I had a heated floor. It would have made doing that exhaust much more comfortable!

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Ive been counseled by her over the phone for things Ive typed or said, little girls for Ohio scare me :leave:

I started to ask her to quit scaring you, but she started giving me that look, and well, you know, she scares me too... :basketcase:

V269

Reaction score
I bought a new 4-speed moulded carpet's for the runner. Maybe I may get it installed this week if time permits. I'm about out of idea's for my car now. Maybe some floor mats too. I was talking to a friend about a 70' Challenger 383 project car. I'm interested in this one. I'm liking plum crazy with a white gut. :yesnod: :cheers:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
V269 said:
I bought a new 4-speed moulded carpet's for the runner. Maybe I may get it installed this week if time permits. I'm about out of idea's for my car now. Maybe some floor mats too. I was talking to a friend about a 70' Challenger 383 project car. I'm interested in this one. I'm liking plum crazy with a white gut. :yesnod: :cheers:

Sit that carpet out in the sun so the heat will take the wrinkles out of it... :basketcase:
Sorry, couldn't resist... :leave:

Plum Crazy with a white gut rocks in a Chally...! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Sounds like a plan to me!

V269

Reaction score
Yea, I hear you Ray on warming up the carpet. Don't have much sun up here but the wood stove is a great wrinkle remover when placed on the floor near by. Actually we don't have very much snow here as it was 45 deg last week and it rained and melted it all. Snowing today but just have the ground covered now. Been an easy winter here so far. Getting bad weather all around us though. Were lucky I guess. Colleen's new washer and dryer is to show up here today and I'm on afternoon's this week so maybe later this week for the carpet. You like the Challenger idea too. He say's it may not be available until spring but I'm not in any rush. I can wait.......barely. :toetap:

Back