• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Winternationals 2010

moparchris

Reaction score
Hey guys my wife and I went to the Winternats yesterday to witness the Top Fuel cars. She has never seen them in person before. I was shocked at the umber of Mopars and the number of stick cars. A new record was set in A/S which was done witha 427 Fairlane with a Jerico 4 speed. There was only 1 Hemi Barracuda there.

moparchris

Reaction score
Some Challengers. A lot of Stockers had wheelie bars. I noticed that a lot of them had a lack of stickers as well.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Great pics Chris. :thumbsup: Those are some nice lookin' cars. Did you get to see any of them run? Thanks for sharing!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice! :thumbsup:

Looks like the weather is pretty nice. It's a good thing I'm headed your way in a couple of days; too freakin' cold here in sunny Florida... :lol:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Very nice! :thumbsup:

Looks like the weather is pretty nice. It's a good thing I'm headed your way in a couple of days; too freakin' cold here in sunny Florida... :lol:

Be prepared, it will be in the 80s this week!

moparchris

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Great pics Chris. :thumbsup: Those are some nice lookin' cars. Did you get to see any of them run? Thanks for sharing!

I did see everyone of them run. The amount of wheel stand they get these cars to do is amazing! Another thing I noticed is that the 2-3 shift in the auto cars happened around the 330 mark.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Great pics Chris. Those nitro cars are an earful! I couldn't believe how loud they were the 1st time I heard and saw them. I thought the burnout was bad until they let it rip and went down the track!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
i will second that on the nitro cars.....i love them...you see these guys doing 300plus and thats all i want to see....then the little guy gets up doing 150-200 and you say okay....but we are the little guys....its fun watching but doing it is the rush....chris....glad you and the wife had a blast....thanks for sharing those pics and you know what you can do with your 80 degrees :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

glhcarl

Reaction score
Great pictures, Chris.

How about sending some of the 80 degree weather east.

I only went to the Winter Nationals twice and both times it was cold, raining and windy.

Back