• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE WTB - Looking for a '69/'70 Roadrunner Project Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Conrad's on the purchase. Yes, Glen's is the guy to go to for the vin tag. Get the proper rivet's when installing the new one. Will more than likely have to pull the dash to do this. Give us some pics when getting the car and we can see more of what you bought. Motor may not be original knowing that guys did blow them up racing them. :thumbsup2:

kariverson

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'm very excited. So Glen's makes both vin tags and fender tags, cool! I'll be sure to ask here about the correct rivets.

Yeah I'm pretty sure considering the color of the motor and the engine bay that it's not original. When it gets here and I see first what I can do about the VIN and the fender tag situation, I might try to get a date correct engine later on. But I want to get this one running first. I NEED to hear it. Never heard one up close.
knowing that guys did blow them up racing them
Who knows maybe that's what happened. Blew up, caught fire and the dash had to be replaced.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Just like getting a new bike when we were a kid. Wish you the best of luck with the car. Keep us posted on the progress. :thumbsup2: Just to say I got another motor out of Troy Mic. Due to my motor was too far gone to rebuild. The motor was not number's matching either. But did put another 383 motor in to make it easy so did not have to change motor mount's and other thing's. Some one had changed out the transmission to automatic 727. It was and standard transmission original car so put it back like it was in the beginning. A833 found out of state. But got a good deal. Lot's of fun working on these old car's. LOL. Plus money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back