• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Road Runner Convertible PROJECT

69rrvert

Reaction score
[/quote]Not to be a wet blanket, but paint and bodywork are like everything else in this life; you get what you pay for... A $900 paint job will probably look like a $900 paint job... :cents:[/quote]

X2 - A few years ago, we had the pass side inner fender replaced and the engine bay repainted for $750.00. The guy did not get the inner fender in right and now the hood and pass door do not line up correctly. Thanks, Steven

mannye

Reaction score
And reviving the long dead thread!

I'm very curious as to what happened to this project, which looks like it might become my everyday driver RR vert.... just sayin....

chapdog105

Reaction score
mannye said:
Looks like he sold it?

NO WAY! Just got it back from body and paint. Not too happy with a few things. I need to complete some things over the next month or so on the body and paint before I put the motor and trans in and start putting her back together.
I thought when I got the car back I would be able to get started, but things fall apart apparently....

DSCN3587.jpg

DSCN3586.jpg

IMG_20110421_161137-1.jpg

IMG_20110421_161152-1.jpg

Back