• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Road Runner Vitamin C Orange 4 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
:lol: I don't know what we are going to do with you John. Patience is a virtue. Someone once said. If you do a restore on one of these cars you would require a lot of Patience. :kartman: Or a fridge with a lot of beer and a good beer assistant!!!! NOW WERE DID MY BEER ASSISTANT GO????? *&&%%$#@#$

RonLiv

Reaction score
No rush, wait for what you want. Not much trades hands this time of year, come spring there will be more choices.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
No rush, wait for what you want. Not much trades hands this time of year, come spring there will be more choices.
Ronliv he has a hole in the garage to fill. Is that seller remorse. I hope he find's what he want's that lemon twist yellow runner. Oh 1970. :praying:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
John is looking for a 4 speed car. Yea Ronliv I showed him the one on Ebay but he thought it did not look rite. Like you I got a car that needed a lot of work. The 7000 thou. I paid for it was a drop in the bucket. Got more in sheet metal now than paying for the car. Hope he find's the one he want's.

RonLiv

Reaction score
John is looking for a 4 speed car. Yea Ronliv I showed him the one on Ebay but he thought it did not look rite. Like you I got a car that needed a lot of work. The 7000 thou. I paid for it was a drop in the bucket. Got more in sheet metal now than paying for the car. Hope he find's the one he want's.
Very narrow ask. First they didn't make a whole pile of 1970 Roadrunners. What about 30,000 Coupes, 40,000 Posts, and only 1300 Verts. Manual 4-speed cars were even more rare, between the coupes and posts only about 14,000 cars of which were the 383's. Hemi's and 440's were made with a manual trans but almost non existent. Yet alone a Yellow one. Needle in a stack of needles if you ask me. I always wondered who owns the one of one 4-speed Hemi Vert 1970 Roadrunner and what color it was.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes this is true. A lot of them did not survive the crusher. Also I am being told that part's to restore these years are becoming slim to none. Also the 71-73 runner's no reproduction parts around. Glad I got when I did the sheet metal for this 69. Who knows how much longer their will be body part's for them. I saw a runner RM21 for sale and it was just a shell no motor did have K member and rear end. I mean this thing was worst than the one I got. They where asking 15 thou. for it. Don't know how rare a post car is but have not seen that many for sale.

440_6PAK

Reaction score
I always wondered who owns the one of one 4-speed Hemi Vert 1970 Roadrunner and what color it was.

It's going to be at MCACN next weekend. They built FOUR 1970 426 Hemi converts and 3 out of the 4 will be there.

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I looked at the list their and it seems they only built 21.000 or so hard top's dose that include the post car. For 69.

RonLiv

Reaction score
I looked at the list their and it seems they only built 21.000 or so hard top's dose that include the post car. For 69.
According to the chart for 69, they made: 32,368 Coupes. / 46,847 Hard Tops (Post) That includes all engines and transmission combinations.

440_6PAK

Reaction score

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
From reading it the 383-four speed post car's where around 21 to 22 thou. Like I said wonder how many are still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back