• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Road Runner Vitamin C Orange 4 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Yeah that chart is correct, something happened to the 4th one that for some reason it does not get mentioned when talking about total production numbers. I cant remember what happen to the article I had about it.
If you dig it up let me know, that would be interesting to read.

RonLiv

Reaction score
From reading it the 383-four speed post car's where around 21 to 22 thou. Like I said wonder how many are still around.
That's a fair amount I agree, but you don't see many do you. Got to wonder if they were raced and then trashed.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Most likely they where wrecked and not repairable. Blown motors- transmission- and rear ends. Sure a lot of them when to back in the day junk yards. The rush for steel made a lot of old cars go away. In the 80's and 90's. The crusher was busy. I have only seen one in my area. Only caught a flash of it and it was red.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
That one look pretty good. That is close to me. Wonder if it is someone that was on this site. Did not see a number on it just say's bid. Did you see a price set on it RonLiv. Well got enough runner problem's to last me for awhile. Can't seem to get my paint booth to work as it should. Getting a lot of trash in my primer on the trunk lid. Going to clean it all over again. Did the bottom and replaced my exhaust fan filter's today. Wet the floor and waited 30 minutes with the fan running to clean the room. Still have a trash problem. Oh well that is my world if it can go wrong it will. By the way this was John's site what happen to him. I think he like the petty blue runner he was looking at. What about it John. :thumbsup:

RonLiv

Reaction score
That one look pretty good. That is close to me. Wonder if it is someone that was on this site. Did not see a number on it just say's bid. Did you see a price set on it RonLiv. Well got enough runner problem's to last me for awhile. Can't seem to get my paint booth to work as it should. Getting a lot of trash in my primer on the trunk lid. Going to clean it all over again. Did the bottom and replaced my exhaust fan filter's today. Wet the floor and waited 30 minutes with the fan running to clean the room. Still have a trash problem. Oh well that is my world if it can go wrong it will. By the way this was John's site what happen to him. I think he like the petty blue runner he was looking at. What about it John. :thumbsup:
It's going to be at the Mecum auction So they don't set anything, you know how those go. Tony Dagastino is going to be selling his collection, a super bird and a Daytona, vert cuda and vert challenger, and a 66 Hemi satellite. So you got a few things done today it looks.

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
Hey wait a minute! Are you kidding me!!! this is a dream come true i was going to wait and bring my car to BJ this january because i could not sell it for what i wanted,
But i thought i would lose money. what do you guys think it will go for?
Now i get the chance to buy it back. haha.
There is no way its gonna do more than 34k?
That is something else i'm excited!
Hey guys thanks for all the ads i do like the yellow 70 4 speed that needs a bunch of rust repair but what was the price??? that right there 440 6 pack is my ultimate dream car. Lemon twist 4 speed 6 pack air grabber are you kidding me?
there no price???

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
If you are talking about the one on Ebay their is a phone number. Do you really think that is your car posted for auction John. The price depends on what type crowd their is and if some people start a biding war. I am with you on the 30's to 40 range. But Have seen them go for less. It dose not say the reserve price. Well we are all trying to find you another runner Buddy. What did you think of the Challenger supper bird. :thumbsup2:

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
If you are talking about the one on Ebay their is a phone number. Do you really think that is your car posted for auction John. The price depends on what type crowd their is and if some people start a biding war. I am with you on the 30's to 40 range. But Have seen them go for less. It dose not say the reserve price. Well we are all trying to find you another runner Buddy. What did you think of the Challenger supper bird. :thumbsup2:
There kinda cool
The one lemon twist one that Ron live sent had no phone number just an email I tried to email those people and to get a response but I didn’t get anything one from 2020 cars or something like

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
The one with the phone number was on Ebay I was talking about. The other one on Hemings was looking at. I did like the one with the 440 replacement motor. But we both know they did not come with the 440. It is all in what a guy want's. If it is done rite and look's and drives good what the heck. I get the numbers matching and all original part's to the car and build sheet with finder tag. But like me wanted a runner and it is one. It will not bring the money like all original but have seen resto Mod's bring fair money. It come's down to the buyer in the end and what they are willing to pay. :kartman: If it comes with a cooler full of beer in the trunk I am in!!!!!!!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
That is a normal thing that rot's out on these car's. Think it would be hard pressed to find a car as old as these with out something replaced. Unless it was never driven or cranked up. Keep looking John your getting their. :thumbsup2:

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
8C3B835E-A0A2-4E01-8EA8-D35E870C9C7E.jpeg FF1B5D36-D5D5-49B0-976D-F7BD525A9996.jpeg A48E8D95-CC44-4931-BF2F-59F66003628B.jpeg I’m having him send a bunch more pics also looking at a meanwhile car
A black corvette 06 Z06 high miles tho 102k LS7

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
OH no not another Chevy!!!!!! Think Mopar instead. :thumbsup2:
Russ,
check it out the 70 purple car i just talked to the Owner. I was trying to get some History on it and he said he bought the car from Forbbodiesonly.com unfortunatly i got booted for being a wise guy apparetly.
it was sold about two years ago 383 number matching 4 speed plum crazy bench seat car looking for info? blacl interior.
can someone try and fiquire out who haf it and history.
Maybe do a post looking for past owner seller of 70 plum 4 speed car two years ago from cali to Mississippi was 44k

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So what give's. Are you going to get this one. I could see ya in the plum crazy runner. Just to say their are plenty of chevy's and ford's out their but mopar's are hard to find. That is the older one's. :thumbsup2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back