• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Road Runner Vitamin C Orange 4 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Look here for sale 70 roadrunner open the page then click on the site provide for ebay. Once in then scroll down to the bottom and see the lemon twist runner. I is 440 with four speed. It is up for bid. Check it out lost of pics did not see how may day's where left.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Now John that look's like a lot of work to me my friend. It is not lemon twist yellow either. It is a clone rite. After all the work I have done and doing to restore a car wish I would have gotten one already done. Turn key resto. I guess the one I saw on Ebay had finished bidding time ran out. But I will keep looking when on the web. Russ. :beep:

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
Now John that look's like a lot of work to me my friend. It is not lemon twist yellow either. It is a clone rite. After all the work I have done and doing to restore a car wish I would have gotten one already done. Turn key resto. I guess the one I saw on Ebay had finished bidding time ran out. But I will keep looking when on the web. Russ. :beep:
super bird clone's are very disirable tho lol
little elbow grease and some paint? just a thought

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well they are a talking point at the car show's. My buddy has an all original one sitting in a barn and it is falling apart. It brakes my hart to see it in that kind of shape. He think's it is worth about 125 thou. I have told him It is not worth that kind of money in the shape it is in. If you keep looking you will find that 70 runner in the color your looking for. I found some on different sites but they are in the 50 thou. Range. The one on Ebay had the 440 swap out. Well the hunt is on it is out their just keep looking. Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hey John at the bottom is that yellow runner with the 440 swap I was talking about. It is only 11.000 thou. or so. It is the color you where looking for. Did you scroll down to the bottom of that add on Ebay for that petty blue runner. You will see it. Russ.

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
Hey John at the bottom is that yellow runner with the 440 swap I was talking about. It is only 11.000 thou. or so. It is the color you where looking for. Did you scroll down to the bottom of that add on Ebay for that petty blue runner. You will see it. Russ.
At the bottom of what sry I’m not following you Russ

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
The car for sale on Ebay you showed the petty blue car if you scroll down that page you would see the runner I was talking about. I did try to find it on Ebay but did not locate it. But looking at the add you showed their it was 440 4speed lemon twist runner 1970. Wish I knee how to do more with computer to show you what I am talking about but try to explain it the best I can John. Ok went back to your thread and found it Sorry it is a 68 but look's more like a 69 I is in Cicinnati Ohil Ph. 513-615-5755 or E mail Chris@JJBest.com. The bid is 13.200.00 rite now. 2 days and 11 hr. left sale end's Saturday. That is the best I can do John on how to tell you where to find it On Ebay. It look's pretty good from the pictures. But that 440 would be a good up grade. It is a hard top car. Russ.

Last edited:

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
The car for sale on Ebay you showed the petty blue car if you scroll down that page you would see the runner I was talking about. I did try to find it on Ebay but did not locate it. But looking at the add you showed their it was 440 4speed lemon twist runner 1970. Wish I knee how to do more with computer to show you what I am talking about but try to explain it the best I can John. Ok went back to your thread and found it Sorry it is a 68 but look's more like a 69 I is in Cicinnati Ohil Ph. 513-615-5755 or E mail Chris@JJBest.com. The bid is 13.200.00 rite now. 2 days and 11 hr. left sale end's Saturday. That is the best I can do John on how to tell you where to find it On Ebay. It look's pretty good from the pictures. But that 440 would be a good up grade. It is a hard top car. Russ.
Wow that petty blue car is up too 30k

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I see that the lemon twist yellow car is still for sale with the 440 swap. The reserve has not been met yet John. One day left and 7 hour. Russ. :thumbsup2:

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
I see that the lemon twist yellow car is still for sale with the 440 swap. The reserve has not been met yet John. One day left and 7 hour. Russ. :thumbsup2:
Yes the 68 not crazy about the hill billy exhaust the color is not the correct yellow the steering wheel the rm21 post coupe all make me think its a slap together car and its a 68 not a fan as much as a 70 given that its still reasonable priced.
looks like the trunk is one big piece of sheet metal too.

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I did not look at the trunk that close. Well I is the color you where looking for Buddy. You did not say you wanted a 70's model. Well Back to the hunt. What about that runner bird you where looking at. Bet it was kind of put together with pieces. Oh it is hard to please some people. :lol: Later John. Russ.

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
I did not look at the trunk that close. Well I is the color you where looking for Buddy. You did not say you wanted a 70's model. Well Back to the hunt. What about that runner bird you where looking at. Bet it was kind of put together with pieces. Oh it is hard to please some people. :lol: Later John. Russ.
Lol,don’t take it that way Rusty!!!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
John you need a go fund me page. Only in our dream's. Maybe on the Christmas list. That is what a buddy of mine has sitting in his barn rotting away. Have tried to buy it but no hope yet. Russ. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back