• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Road Runner Vitamin C Orange 4 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So when the runner is gone then you will be on the hunt for that Lemon Twist Runner rite. You know you will have to fill the hole in the garage. :lol:

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
So when the runner is gone then you will be on the hunt for that Lemon Twist Runner rite. You know you will have to fill the hole in the garage. :lol:
Well if there’s anything I learned in life in the car world is nothings gone until it’s gone let’s not get ahead of ourselves but yeah I’m gonna keep my eyes open

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Sound's good. Probably will end up with one of those new Challenger's. THAT YOU CANT WORK ON!!!!!!! :poke: :kartman:I will drop by with a six pack and watch while you do the computer diagnostic test. like B 7=395. :lol:

Rich B

Reaction score
Yes, had similar combo once upon a time, almost exact but not at same time. ‘87 C4 and my ‘69 runner.

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
So the Inspector came he started with his paint depth thing and scratched it then his glasses fell off and chipped it

A7F0F716-E905-42B9-A182-3FE6225BECF9.jpeg

Rich B

Reaction score
That is completely disrespectful of someone else’s property, accident or not. Have to watch the tire changers too working around a car. Could equate to a completely new paint job if unmatchable on those people if mind changed. Guess it’s one way to check paint depth though.:mad:

If I recall that test is if the paint reflection shines 12” depth, it’s really nice. Am sure he’s insured for screwups (I would hope).

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I would be really pissed off. What was he thinking. So what happens if the guy does not buy it now. Man I feel for you. You might have to sue the guy that was checking it and get enough money to paint the hole car again. Lemon Twist color this time. :thumbsup2:

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
I will try!
He better buy it now
I am very pissed but just hoping he buys it now.

QUOTE="Russ69Runner, post: 176322, member: 1571"]I would be really pissed off. What was he thinking. So what happens if the guy does not buy it now. Man I feel for you. You might have to sue the guy that was checking it and get enough money to paint the hole car again. Lemon Twist color this time. :thumbsup2:[/QUOTE]

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
That is completely disrespectful of someone else’s property, accident or not. Have to watch the tire changers too working around a car. Could equate to a completely new paint job if unmatchable on those people if mind changed. Guess it’s one way to check paint depth though.:mad:

If I recall that test is if the paint reflection shines 12” depth, it’s really nice. Am sure he’s insured for screwups (I would hope).
Yup it’s my first chip
I have been so carful not to damage it.

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
After I drove him today for a short ride I’m like if he don’t buy it I’m completely fine with keeping it.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It is hard to just repaint a quarter. The way these car's are their are not that many cut off lines. As you know the metallic paint is the hardest to blend in. Hope it works out for you buddy. I see a lemon twist 69 runner in you future. :lol:

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
No sale no reason either!
Neither the inspector or potential buyer is taking liability
I hope both these guys have some
Bad karma coming to them

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
This inspection was a joke the guy said my front & rear seats were worn
I have brand new legendary covers professionally installed???
Front windows not operating all my windows open and close go up and down none of them are cracked or scratched this guy is a joke he also said my dash pad had a ding in it well if it does he did it and it does not anyway I think this guy just got mad because I got on his case about him chipping my car what a joke!!!
don’t anybody ever use Road ready inspections his name is Kevin Racker

1A52EC88-93D5-4670-95BD-48F5D0014BE9.png

778A2DD0-B19A-40E1-B2AF-E0E3C1FBF19D.png

Last edited:

RonLiv

Reaction score
This inspection was a joke the guy said my front & rear seats were worn
I have brand new legendary covers professionally installed???
Front windows not operating all my windows open and close go up and down none of them are cracked or scratched this guy is a joke he also said my dash pad had a ding in it well if it does he did it and it does not anyway I think this guy just got mad because I got on his case about him shit in my car what a fucking joke don’t anybody ever use Road ready inspections disguise located in Tucson Arizona his name is Kevin Racker

View attachment 29074

View attachment 29075
So the guy damages your car, won't pay for repair, then disses your car by making up stuff that isn't wrong? Wow, at a minimum I'd do a write up to the Better Business Bureau so its out there to the general public. Maybe small claims court, but it's really your word against his that the chip was there or not there when he arrived. What a jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back