• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 speed question

mcmopar

Reaction score
Anyone remember Petticoat Junction? And let's definitely not foget the girls of Hee Haw :banana:

jays69bird

Reaction score
Wow did we get off topic or what? Actually I was just thinking of I Dream Of Jeanie,Barbara Eden how would you like her at your beck and call ready to grant your wishes,or Bewitched got to confess Elizabeth Montgomery wasn't the hottest woman on Tv but there was something about her.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
jays69bird said:
Wow did we get off topic or what? Actually I was just thinking of I Dream Of Jeanie,Barbara Eden how would you like her at your beck and call ready to grant your wishes,or Bewitched got to confess Elizabeth Montgomery wasn't the hottest woman on Tv but there was something about her.

"Off Topic" is kind of a relative term around here...I think most of us prefer to use the term "wander"... :lol:

I always thought Samatha was hot. I was planning on marrying her when I was about 7 years old... :D

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
jays69bird said:
Jay, you sound like you started this thread or something :lmao: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I always thought Samatha was hot. I was planning on marrying her when I was about 7 years old... :D

:jester:[/quote]
Yes but there is always a mother in law :crazy:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:

Yes but there is always a mother in law :crazy:[/quote]
I have the same mother-in-law now so what's the difference? :lmao: :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
mac said:
then i guess i have to add Markie Post from night court. :yesnod:
How could I have forgotten Miss Christine Sullivan! Markie, one of my favorites. She played the not so birght blonde very well.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Anyone remember Petticoat Junction? And let's definitely not foget the girls of Hee Haw :banana:

Ahh... the girls from Hee Haw. When I was between wives, I dated a very beautiful woman for a short time that was a close friend of Barbie Benton's.

mcmopar

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
mcmopar said:
And let's definitely not foget the girls of Hee Haw :banana:

Had a little thing for Minnie Pearl, did ya...??? :lmao:

Like Garth said (Mike Myers) when he listed his top 10 hotties and Jane Hathaway (Miss Jane) from the Beverly Hillbillies came in at #5: "Time to cleanse the pallette!" :lmao: :lmao:

Barbie Benton was a definite hottie.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
Mrs. Cleaver :lol:
I must say Bob, you really are showing your age now! :jester:
Oh well. I think the best acting she did was on the movie Airplane when she was asked to interpret Jive talk with the two brothers :lmao:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Since we're car guys... I'm suprised no one has brought up Linda Vaughan or Jungle Pam!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
Mrs. Cleaver :lol:
I must say Bob, you really are showing your age now! :jester:
Oh well. I think the best acting she did was on the movie Airplane when she was asked to interpret Jive talk with the two brothers :lmao:
Yeah, that was a good scene. What would the Beaver thought of his mom after that one? :loco:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Big John said:
Since we're car guys... I'm suprised no one has brought up Linda Vaughan or Jungle Pam!
Well John, maybe it's because these two weren't on the TV to be seen all the time like the others mentioined were.

Back