• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 gold bird progress from start to now

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Harold go back and read Russ's last post...that's what I was referring to.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So did the 68 not have the reflector in the rear quarter. Or was it just a round light like I am seeing in the picture. :steering:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
'68s had round chrome lights front and rear

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Nice work! Now before you weld the quarters hang the doors and fenders to make sure it will all line up.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea I did that on this car after putting on the driver side quarter. Was worried about the line up. The quarter moved a bit when welding it on. But every thing lined up good. As you know with the after market parts some lines are a little off. But all and all it looks good. Hung door and front fender after I put the hinge pillars on to check every thing and did not do it on the last test fit. Palmer is doing a good job. Thanks 69hemibeep for the reminder to us all building these old cars. Also thanks to Dave for the answer on the side marker light's. Did not know that mine are just reflectors. Russ. :thumbsup:

Back