• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Sport Satellites welcome?

metalstorm

Reaction score
i am a retired city worker with 15 yrs collecting garbage and 15 doing road repair plowing/salting.i took some advanced auto engineering at a community collage[ccc] in 1990 and have crewed on a top dragster for 5yrs+[Lake Erie Monster]
from Koffels Place in Huron Ohio[Dave,Scott Koffel] that ran 6.08/225 B1 headed blown alky KB 528 14-71 on 55lbs of boost.my brother is an accomplished Hayabusa builder[600+hp] and has a salt flat record from 2003 going 248mph.my claim to fame is my daughhter,2grand kids,i lived to retire,my car.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Jefferson County fellow Buckeye. Beautiful Sport! :drool: Are you able to drlve that on the street or just the track?

metalstorm

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
welcome from Jefferson County fellow Buckeye. Beautiful Sport! :drool: Are you able to drlve that on the street or just the track?
ya know i have to see if my historacle plates can let me get buy with the blower sticking up or if i need a parade permit of some sort.i do have bullet muffs for it.i need to get the Db meter from radioshack to check it out for noise but she[Destiny] goes about 20mph in 2nd at an idle[1200rpm]at the track.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
l don't remember anythlng about no mods when l got my Hlstorlcal Plates.

Jim S.

Reaction score
metalstorm said:
i hope those who can are out enjoying the spring weather like here in ohio upper 60's

Hello from Minn. It made it to 80 yesterday, 73 today and the lakes are still frozen.

metalstorm

Reaction score
Jim S. said:
metalstorm said:
i hope those who can are out enjoying the spring weather like here in ohio upper 60's

Hello from Minn. It made it to 80 yesterday, 73 today and the lakes are still frozen.
With this weather your lakes will not be froze for long.My brother tried to move his bike shop to minn to build race turbo ski doo's but the shop deal fell through.

dobie

Reaction score
metalstorm said:
i will have to call the police and ask but if you make the cops mad it wont matter what plates i have.

Maybe. Maybe not. Its all about the attitude. Whether you agree or not, you will typically be treated in a return fashion. You get what you give kinda thing......

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
both hands on the wheel
yes slr no slr thank you slr.....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
we're gettlng a growlng number of Ohlo members. we need to have a get together.

Back