• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69RR.NET WINDOW CLINGS

bighook

Reaction score
The idea for a inside window cling has been rattling around in my brain for the past few months so I finally sat down and concreted up a design. Summer is around the corner and what a perfect way to show your enthusiasm for your favorite Mopar Musclecar and also spread the word of this great forum to kindrid spirits alike. A 69roadrunner.net inside window cling is just the ticket! Special thanks go to Big John and Steve (roadcuda) for approval and inspiration of this little project. :thumbsup:

Here's the scoop. 3 inch diameter inside window (right reading out) static cling (non-adhesive) decal. High quality, screen printed 7 mil vinyl with UV resistant inks for durability.

Cost will be $7.00 each cling, postage included for orders within the US. International shipping will be additional postage cost. You can Paypal me the quantity you desire and payment along with your shipping address info to tim@huchmalagraphics.com. If ordering using check or money order, PM or email me with quantity and info.

3 weeks should be enough time to spread the word so the pre-order window will be open until May 25th. Production takes about 10 days so I'm looking to begin shipping these out around the 2nd week of June. To make this a reality, I need to have a minimum order quantity of 125 clings. Order 1, 2 or more if so inclined. Place them in all your vehicles!

Thanks, Tim :cheers:

Window Cling:

69 RR.NET cling.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
roadrunnerh said:
It looks good, but wouldn't look right on my '68.....
x2.....my same thoughts but really looks great

Just think of it as supporting the web site and all Road Runners in general! :cool:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
roadrunnerh said:

They are selling the '68 version over on 68lamancha.net...comes with a free grill repair kit...also known as a repop '69 grill & bezels.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:jester:

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
george68hemirr said:
roadrunnerh said:

They are selling the '68 version over on 68lamancha.net...comes with a free grill repair kit...also known as a repop '69 grill & bezels.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:basketcase: I'm laughing but I may have to head down that road too, my grill almost lost a tooth a couple weeks ago, thankfully it hung on until I noticed it and was able to half ass repair it with some epoxy and wire, but I'm not happy with it and nobody is making repops that I know of. Maybe I'll weld it up over the off season and repaint it. :brickwall:
P.S. anyone have an extra '68 Belvedere or Road Runner grill they want to unload?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
looks great...but what color will the car be :huh: :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
so how come the guys with black cars or white cars get a sticker and us greenies get left out again!( :jester: )

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
so how come the guys with black cars or white cars get a sticker and us greenies get left out again!( :jester: )

The green version has a slightly different car depicted and reads "2009prius.net".... :basketcase:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
so says the man with the Pink car in the Garage... :gay: :bart:

bighook

Reaction score
Basketcase said:

I initially worked it up using color but the cost would be a bit more due to the amount of screens needed to produce a reverse type window decal so I ended up doing it as a monochromatic graphic. Technically, it's 4 colors - 2 grays, a black and a white.

I like green too!

Tim

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
totally understand about the co$t. just :acme: :jester:

Back