• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69RR.NET WINDOW CLINGS

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tim - sent you an order via paypal. Hopefully you get enough orders to make the production run. Thanks again.

Ray

bighook

Reaction score
Thanks Ray and Ron! :yesnod:

Your orders just took it into low double digits. To everyone else, if you want to make these a reality, please order up! We have a ways to go but as we get closer to the 125, I can close the gap by fleshing out a dozen or so myself. Keep in mind that if you order a few extra, they can be unloaded on a fellow member that may be unaware or even a local potential new member.

A little shameless advertising heads up for those that are A12 Registry members: A12 forum patriarch Dave C. and I are about to roll out a bunch of A12 swag consisting of tees, ball caps and window clings. I will also (finally) be offering up some "Rat Killer" prints and tees so keep an eyeball peeled for all the sordid details! :drive:

Tim

bighook

Reaction score
Excellent! Thanks.

Well, we have a grand total of 28 clings so far. Still far short of the 125 quantity that is needed to have these printed up. I'd like to extend the deadline a bit, another week or two, if that's alright with those that have placed their orders and sent money. The funds are quietly gathered in safe keeping and aren't going anywhere. To those waiting to send a check, hang tight.

I can add a dozen to the order myself to boost the quantity and with the addition of couple dozen more oreders, I may be able to place a shorter order of 60 or so. However, I would have to reduce the number of colors (screens) by eliminating the 2 gray spot colors and produce it in black and white. The black line art with the white behind it would remain as is so it's essentially the same as original cling art but it will not have the 2 shades of gray in there. Still would look ok though. Reducing the number of colors nets a less expensive decal from a production standpoint and would enable these to be produced at a lower quantity.

I'd hate to have to cancel it altogether because we've come this far. If it comes to that point, refunds will be issued.

Tim :cheers:

4spd69RR

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
It looks good, but wouldn't look right on my '68.....
I have to agree, For our brothern that have other model years this cling will not work.

However, I like the design and would be wanting two for my 69 Bird!!

bighook

Reaction score
Just a little update. Many thanks to those that have placed orders for the clings. We're still a bit short at 38 clings however, I'm looking into the possibility of combining the print run of these clings with those of the A12 Registry cling print run. It stupidly didn't cross my mind until today. The A12 is a 3 color cling (black, yellow and white). The 69rr.net cling is also black and white but the third color would have to be the same yellow or not at all. Technically, the cling art is printed either 8, 12 or more clings laid up on a sheet then diecut after all colors are printed. If I could have them printed together as long as they're both utilizing the same colors (inks), this could go through at the lower quantity and "kill two birds with one stone" as the old saying goes. (well....not KILL birds, Lol)

I will look into this and post an update. Those that have ordered, please hang in there. I appreciate your patience. I really wish to make this work and to see this through. :cheers:

stripe74au

Reaction score
Sounds doable. Good idea. Run 8up of the A12 and 4up of the RR clings; even leave the
yellow off the RR clings altogether and just make them black and white. Does they grey print as grey or as a screen percentage of black? Die cut is the same and prepress costs for them will be minimal. Or even just run 2 or 3 of the RR ones. Doesn't matter that it be a complete row.

Sorry; I used to run a printing factory as operations manager.

bighook

Reaction score
stripe74au said:
Sounds doable. Good idea. Run 8up of the A12 and 4up of the RR clings; even leave the
yellow off the RR clings altogether and just make them black and white. Does they grey print as grey or as a screen percentage of black? Die cut is the same and prepress costs for them will be minimal. Or even just run 2 or 3 of the RR ones. Doesn't matter that it be a complete row.

You got ink in your blood Scott! :cheers: Up until recently, I was an in-house designer/prepress for the better part of the last 2 decades.

The good news is these are going to get printed after all, most likely in the black and white version. My local Mopar club also needs a rerun of their clings so I can piggyback these with that batch, independent of the A12 clings. I'll have to go digital for these runs however, the Mopar club clings I had produced last year and the test run I did for the A12 Registry clings a while back actually turned out pretty decent.

It's been crickets on my end regarding these clings over the past few weeks but I can now proceed. I plan to have these done by the end of June. I may be able to mail a group batch out to someone who may be attending Carlisle and indicate to those that pre-ordered clings that they can pick them up at Carlisle. This would really depend on someone being designated as the holder of said clings. Feedback appreciated on that.

To those that inquired about clings but didn't place an order yet, I will follow up with you now that this project is underway.

Tim

Roadcuda

Reaction score
bighook said:
stripe74au said:

You got ink in your blood Scott! :cheers: Up until recently, I was an in-house designer/prepress for the better part of the last 2 decades.

The good news is these are going to get printed after all, most likely in the black and white version. My local Mopar club also needs a rerun of their clings so I can piggyback these with that batch, independent of the A12 clings. I'll have to go digital for these runs however, the Mopar club clings I had produced last year and the test run I did for the A12 Registry clings a while back actually turned out pretty decent.

It's been crickets on my end regarding these clings over the past few weeks but I can now proceed. I plan to have these done by the end of June. I may be able to mail a group batch out to someone who may be attending Carlisle and indicate to those that pre-ordered clings that they can pick them up at Carlisle. This would really depend on someone being designated as the holder of said clings. Feedback appreciated on that.

To those that inquired about clings but didn't place an order yet, I will follow up with you now that this project is underway.

Tim
Great news Tim! :thumbsup: Please send me a pm with your address and amount for 4 clings so I can send a check. Steve

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
bighook said:
stripe74au said:

Tim
Great news Tim! :thumbsup: Please send me a pm with your address and amount for 4 clings so I can send a check. Steve
Tim, you and I could put together a pick up game of basketball with his check. Might have to let a little air out the way they bounce :acme: :acme: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score

Sorry; I used to run a printing factory as operations manager.[/quote]

Tim[/quote]
Great news Tim! :thumbsup: Please send me a pm with your address and amount for 4 clings so I can send a check. Steve[/quote]
Tim, you and I could put together a pick up game of basketball with his check. Might have to let a little air out the way they bounce :acme: :acme: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote]

If you must know Mr. Spongeboob, my checks are NOT made my B.F. Goodrich!!! :leg: Now I get to send a stern letter via an Agent Green Bomber! :lmao:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
bighook said:
stripe74au said:

Tim

"The cost will be $7.00 each cling, postage included for orders within the US. International shipping will be additional postage cost. You can Paypal me the quantity you desire and payment along with your shipping address info to tim@huchmalagraphics.com. If ordering using check or money order, PM or email me with quantity and info."

Back