• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69RR.NET WINDOW CLINGS

bighook

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Great news Tim! :thumbsup: Please send me a pm with your address and amount for 4 clings so I can send a check. Steve
Tim, you and I could put together a pick up game of basketball with his check. Might have to let a little air out the way they bounce :acme: :acme: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote]

If you must know Mr. Spongeboob, my checks are NOT made my B.F. Goodrich!!! :leg: Now I get to send a stern letter via an Agent Green Bomber! :lmao:[/quote]

The black Suburbans have been dispatched! :drive: :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I'm on the move somewhere in SOCAL you better send out a drone :lol:
Resistance is Futile! You can not hide. Our delivery apparatus will sniff you out no matter where you are!!!!!! :yesnod: :lmao:

bighook

Reaction score
Update. The clings are finished and they look great! It's been a longer journey than I originally anticipated along with a few side street crawls and changes of direction.

Unfortunately, with the holiday smack dab in the middle of this week, I'm unable to get these mailed out in time to those who are attending Carlisle. It has also become very busy for me day job wise to mail these out right away (why do people wait until a couple days before a holiday to initiate PO's?). :huh:

I'm going to begin mailing clings out next week so hang tight. To anyone who hasn't placed an order and is also interested in a cling or 2, I do have a small surplus of them. PM me.

Thanks to all those who made this possible. :cheers:

Tim

bighook

Reaction score
I mailed out the first batch of clings today. All US orders for now. Should arrive by Saturday I would think. :beep:

Tim

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Mine just came in the mail and looks great with the black interior, Thanks Tim :cheers:

DSCN4579 (Medium).JPG

V269

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Mine just came in the mail and looks great with the black interior, Thanks Tim :cheers:

Wow, that looks great. Tim, do you have any extra's?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Jim S. said:
Finally found my camera. They seem to look much better on blue cars. :pot:
Looks like the blue team got the first mailing :thumbsup: Jim it looks nice against the blue background :yesnod:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Jim S. said:
Finally found my camera. They seem to look much better on blue cars. :pot:
Looks like the blue team got the first mailing :thumbsup: Jim it looks nice against the blue background :yesnod:
It's the luck of the draw! I got mine today and they look great Tim!! :thumbsup: I'll get some pics later.

Thanks for all your hard work Tim, they do look good on the car!!

Back