• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69RR.NET WINDOW CLINGS

bighook

Reaction score
V269 said:
69hemibeep said:
Mine just came in the mail and looks great with the black interior, Thanks Tim :cheers:

Wow, that looks great. Tim, do you have any extra's?

I do. I'm currently on holiday all this week but will follow up and resume order taking and shipping next week.

Glad to hear all the positive feedback! :cheers:

Tim

bighook

Reaction score
I just mailed out some more clings yesterday and today. You should see them in your mailboxes over the next day or so (USA orders) with the exception of Lloyd down under - Australia will take a wee bit longer to arrive. That should take care of the rr.net specific orders. If I have overlooked anyone please PM me and I will take corrective action. Anyone else interested in a RR.NET window cling, PM me.

Tom, Darren, Scott and Mark - You guys with combined A12 swag orders are on deck. I'll be emailing you Scott.

Tim

hotcob

Reaction score
Tim, just received my clings today, not bad delivery to Australia. Love them. Just need to finish the car to have somewhere to hang it. In the meantime I'll put one on my other car.

bighook

Reaction score
Excellent. Thanks Tom!

Not bad delivery at all Lloyd. Sounds like it took about 7 days with regular stamped mail envelope.

Tim

mac

What ?
Reaction score
finally have the road runner back in the garage after swapping it out with the other car. wow, do i need to change the glass.
IMG_3873.jpg

Back