• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Mod Top for sale

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I'll say it is. :loco: There is no way that a Satellite, with a 318, not so great paint, and correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't it at least have the Mod top on the car, I don't see it, is worth that much. That guy must be watching too much Barrett Jackson.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Lots of people that apparently don't have access to other sites to see real pricing have posted cars on there.

I guess they figure if they don't look around, neither will anybody else.

moparchris

Reaction score
I call the cars-on-line site dreamerville. Its where all the car people who arent car people, and car whores, go to dream and fish for suckers. Dont get me wrong I do check it often because every once in a while there is a good deal.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
lots of pics to see there. pretty cool stuff

I wonder what is the deal w/ the yellow 69 hemi vert RR? Legit? Price?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
no worse than what you see for sale at The Nats. He could've at least had pics of the interior, and the roof emblems if they're still there. Just think what the asking would be if it was a popular color........ :acme: :acme: :acme: :snowball:

CWR

Reaction score
There is a blue '68 Hemi on there (Sold) with 6400 orig miles . A friend of mine bought it. heater and radio delete!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Just think what the asking would be if it was a popular color........ :acme: :acme: :acme: :snowball:

:lmao:

I've had a really crappy day; thanks for making me laugh... :D

:jester:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
my work here is done then....... :jester:

oh you are the man :acme:

back to this car....instead of them calling it a mod top it should be a faggot top.....real men wouldnt be caught dead driving that :acme: :acme: :acme:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Basketcase said:

back to this car....instead of them calling it a mod top it should be a faggot top.....real men wouldnt be caught dead driving that :acme: :acme: :acme:
Oh, now George. I feel your holding something back. Tell us what you really mean......... :lmao: :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
maybe that's where the chemicals came in back then....... :ack:

moparchris

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Basketcase said:

I will wear an Obama mask when I finish my Mod Top then! I wouldn't anyone thinking I was a "faggot"! :jester:

Back