• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Mod Top for sale

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
I like then and would drive one anywhere . I am very secure in my man hood . :jester: :jester:

whatever makes you feel like a man....you gotta be kiddin....that crap was optioned for the ladies to sell cars back then :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
you guys saying Mr Sulu is "Happy"? :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: (pat pend) your mess'n with my childhood now.......

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
you guys saying Mr Sulu is "Happy"? :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: (pat pend) your mess'n with my childhood now.......
Ah, Dave? That's part of mine too, but yeah, he is. I guess you missed the story recetly about when he "married his long time partner" recently and the fact that the captain didn't attend, but the science officer did!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Basketcase said:
Ah, Dave? That's part of mine too, but yeah, he is. I guess you missed the story recetly about when he "married his long time partner" recently and the fact that the captain didn't attend, but the science officer did!

:eek: :eek: :eek: yeah I missed that. Sometimes being a grown up sucks. Now excuse me while I go to the basement and run my Lionels. That's one part of my childhood I can cout on. That and the road runner cartoons........

george68hemirr

Reaction score
and how about Rock Hudson,Cary Grant,Liverace Acchey [THE PIANO JERKOFF],Elton John,Rod Steward...and the list doesnt stop....out of the closet driving MOD TOP cars :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think you've incorrectly thrown Mr. Stewart under the bus there, George...he's fathered seven children with five different women...but he is an avid model railroader.... :lmao:

Sorry guys, couldn't resist... :D

:jester:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
sorry.. has it the man back in the 70s almost chocked to death from mans sperm....being married dont mean squat since i do know of a person who goes both ways.. :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
John, close this thread before I puke............. :lol:

I think we need to get a look at George's fender tag...I'm starting to think maybe he has the only '68 RR Mod Top ever built... :lmao:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
John, close this thread before I puke............. :lol:
Hitting a little close to home is it :basketcase: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:

Bob, this post just became exponentially funnier after reading the last post on the other Mod Top thread... :yesnod:

:banana: :lol: :banana:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

Bob, this post just became exponentially funnier after reading the last post on the other Mod Top thread... :yesnod:

:banana: :lol: :banana:
This was a Mod Top thread? We do like to stray from the topic a bit....but this one had strayed so far I forgot where it started! :loco:

Back