• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Mod Top for sale

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
i think we played this post out....what else do you want to talk about?? :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Ok, I will go on record as saying that I like the Blue/green mod top cars, but not the yellow/black pattern.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
According to the Mod Top Registry there were 28 '69 Mod Top Super Bees built. I wouldn't mind having one of those...but this car has to be the pinnacle of the Mod Top world...Steve Juliano's Hemi Cuda Mod Top...this thing even makes F8 look good... :lmao:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
According to the Mod Top Registry there were 28 '69 Mod Top Super Bees built. I wouldn't mind having one of those...but this car has to be the pinnacle of the Mod Top world...Steve Juliano's Hemi Cuda Mod Top...this thing even makes F8 look good... :lmao:

What did I say on the other thread about green and mod top? Its the only color it works with, I would have no problem with that Cuda :cool:

moparchris

Reaction score
They all have different color tops.

1969 Satellite(and 1970 Barra/Cuda??)
(blue/green floral)
Fender Tag: Top = V1Q
Seats = F2Q.

1969 and 1970 Barracuda
(yellow/green/black floral)
Fender Tag: Top = V1P
Seats = F6J or F6P.

1969 Dart/Coronet/SuperBee
(green/gold/lite-blue floral)
Fender Tag: V1H
(Seats were standard
colors, not floral)

I think that about covers it!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
According to the Mod Top Registry there were 28 '69 Mod Top Super Bees built. I wouldn't mind having one of those...but this car has to be the pinnacle of the Mod Top world...Steve Juliano's Hemi Cuda Mod Top...

"this thing even makes F8 look good..." :lmao:

I'm gonna remember that you said that! :banana:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:
According to the Mod Top Registry there were 28 '69 Mod Top Super Bees built. I wouldn't mind having one of those...but this car has to be the pinnacle of the Mod Top world...Steve Juliano's Hemi Cuda Mod Top...

I saw a crop duster with Ohio State Buckeye markings on the wings circling overhead this morning. Looked like a green, foggy trail behind him. I quickly ducked inside just in case it was Agent Green... Probably was and I can therefore not be held accountable for any comments made while under the influence... :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
If that's the case Ray, you had better go to your doctor and get a shot of vitamin b5 :yesnod:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
If that's the case Ray, you had better go to your doctor and get a shot of vitamin b5 :yesnod:

Sound advice from a reliable source; the President of the B5 Club himself. I'll go tomorrow... :yesnod:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
[quote="ACME A12":1ljv1a09]According to the Mod Top Registry there were 28 '69 Mod Top Super Bees built. I wouldn't mind having one of those...but this car has to be the pinnacle of the Mod Top world...Steve Juliano's Hemi Cuda Mod Top...

I saw a crop duster with Ohio State Buckeye markings on the wings circling overhead this morning. Looked like a green, foggy trail behind him. I quickly ducked inside just in case it was Agent Green... Probably was and I can therefore not be held accountable for any comments made while under the influence... :lmao:[/quote:1ljv1a09]

In cooperation with the government's "Green Policy", the Air Force is lending Team Green the use of one of their Stealth Bombers. So all you Blue Boys will never see it coming......just keep looking in your garages......one day....you Blue babies will be Green........ :acme: :snowball:

Back