• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any guesstimate on how many '69 Runners are left?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
I recently registered mine with Galen and it was the 71st 2drht as far as the Hemi Vins go.There were 421 built, Nobody knows what condition all these cars are in or whats in them, just Vin #s. That might give you an idea :cheers:

How long did it take to get a response? Just want to see if your car being a Hemi car sped things up as has been suggested...
My suspicion is that you did receive preferential treatment but not because of the Hemi; it merited special attention because it is B5 BLUE... :lmao:

Basketcase is going to start throwing rocks at us again... :D
It took 2.5 months and yes its because its b5.:cheers:And don't worry Dave throws like a girl :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :D

actually if mine wasn't origanlly F8, it'd be B5. A buddy has a ;69 Charger that's B5, and my Uncle (one whose 300 was in my garage,nuther F8 fan) painted his Harley B5.

Hey Hemibeep & Confederate, you guys buying into this new tactic from the Coronet Station Wagon Green RR Corp? Looks to me to be a fairly transparent attempt at F8 infiltration into the B5 club. My spidey-sense is tingling....

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Me thinks he is being sneaky, he has not even said anything about how he throws :toetap:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
I'm still waiting to hear back fom him if he has the build sheet for Free Bird....suppose I should tell him to forget it?
If he hasen't got back to you by now, I doubt that he ever will!

Confederate1969

Reaction score
I hadn't thought about the 69 1/2 registry but that is a very good way to estimate what's left.

It's getting to the point now that what's in garages is all that we will have now. I remember visiting junk yards with my dad when I was a kid back in the 80s and early 90s. You could still pick over or haul off old Mopars relatively easy. In around '92 or so my dad sold his 1970 Satellite for $100. Those days are over. There is just no way you could haul out a junked Mopar these days without having to practically replace every bit of sheet metal and put a new engine in it, barely leaving anything of the original car.

As I've heard a few other folks say to me "the definition of what's salvageable gets looser every day." And pretty soon there won't be anything salvageable at all.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Confederate1969 said:
As I've heard a few other folks say to me "the definition of what's salvageable gets looser every day." And pretty soon there won't be anything salvageable at all.

Actually, its getting to the point of where you don't need much to start with. I think you can just about build a complete 'Cuda from repop parts. Roadrunners aren't too far behind.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
come on up Southern Boy, and I'll show you how I can throw a snowball! :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Dave, would that be fast pitch or slow pitch :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:

Better idea: Just bring them with you when you head down for your winter retreat...

I'm thinking it's roughly an 1,100 mile trip...even in the best cooler those puppies are H2O before you get out of Georgia... Fire away!

:D

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

Better idea: Just bring them with you when you head down for your winter retreat...

I'm thinking it's roughly an 1,100 mile trip...even in the best cooler those puppies are H2O before you get out of Georgia... Fire away!

:D

He'll just let them melt, then refreeze them when he gets there.........ouch :pot:

Confederate1969

Reaction score
I'll gladly stand my by Florida counterpart and defend my beloved Southern soil to the last breath from Yankee snowballs! :jester: :jester: :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
My, oh my. :lol: Here's another thread that's gone astray! :haha: BTY, Confederate? I hear that U.S. Grant is still itching for a southern tussle! And we still got a lot of snow up here! :jester: :jester:

69bbeep

Reaction score
I've got your back Confederate! Count this Bama boy in. Don't know much bout making snow balls down here though. I think it was back in "93" the last time we were able to do that?

Confederate1969

Reaction score
Give us just a couple months and we'll give em a few good waves of our find Southern Heat and melt those snowballs right outta their scheming yankee hands. :devil: :jester:

Back