• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlise 2011

Roadcuda

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Where's everyone staying? Is a meeting time set? I'm stoked! 4 weeks away!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
I'm staying at the Ramada Limited Mechanicsburg. May I suggest a 3 pm meeting time? I'm there for Fri, and Sat, so either day is good for me. The other question is where do we meet?

69B5

Reaction score
Last year we meet at Mac's booth.
I haven't heard anything about this year
What do you say, Mac?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm staying at the Homewood Suites by Hilton in Mechanicsburg. My buddy will also have his travel trailer parked right outside the main gate as per usual. I'm cool with whatever time/day works best for everyone. Mac's spot seems to be the easiest way to pull this off...it's worked before... :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
roadrunnerh said:
Where's everyone staying? Is a meeting time set? I'm stoked! 4 weeks away!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
I'm staying at the Ramada Limited Mechanicsburg. May I suggest a 3 pm meeting time? I'm there for Fri, and Sat, so either day is good for me. The other question is where do we meet?
Last count there were 4-5 of us staying here :party:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Roadcuda said:
roadrunnerh said:
Last count there were 4-5 of us staying here :party:

Too bad it's not a more upscale hotel. Then you guys could all get Bob's room number and charge your drinks at the pool to his room... :basketcase:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
:[/quote]

Too bad it's not a more upscale hotel. Then you guys could all get Bob's room number and charge your drinks at the pool to his room... :basketcase:

:jester:[/quote]
You maybe sleeping with the fishes rather than the dogs :lol:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
heres where i am

Ramada Limited Mechanicsburg

350 Bent Creek Blvd

Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

Closer to the CVM dealer for the Thursday kickoff show and closer to Hooters.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
"]Where's everyone staying? Is a meeting time set? I'm stoked! 4 weeks away!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:[/quote]
I'm staying at the Ramada Limited Mechanicsburg. May I suggest a 3 pm meeting time? I'm there for Fri, and Sat, so either day is good for me. The other question is where do we meet?[/quote]
Last count there were 4-5 of us staying here :party:[/quote]

:jester:[/quote]
That may, or may not be the case, but we are closer to the show, and Thurs cruise then you are! :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Closer to the cruise than whom??? I'm staying in Mechanicsburg too...if you were thinking about me... :huh:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Closer to the cruise than whom??? I'm staying in Mechanicsburg too...if you were thinking about me... :huh:

Yeah I was thinking of you. If you're staying where I think it is, then it's a bit farther east by a few miles! It seems my hotel is closer to the cruise then yours is. Besides, you know we most always like to get a dig in when we can! :acme: :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:
Yeah I was thinking of you. If you're staying where I think it is, then it's a bit farther east by a few miles! It seems my hotel is closer to the cruise then yours is. Besides, you know we most always like to get a dig in when we can! :acme: :jester:

Considering that I have to fly a 1,000 miles just to get there, a few miles closer to this or that really isn't going to make or break my day... :lol:

You know my philosophy on getting in a good :acme: whenever you can; I think most of us on here really look forward to swapping a few good-natured digs... :cheers:

Probably be a good idea to post the cruise info for Thursday if you have it; maybe we'll get a good 69lamancha.net turn out for that too. :thumbsup:

Steve, are you bringing one of your cars this year? :drive:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
[quote="ACME A12":3luy1bqp]Closer to the cruise than whom??? I'm staying in Mechanicsburg too...if you were thinking about me... :huh:

Considering that I have to fly a 1,000 miles just to get there, a few miles closer to this or that really isn't going to make or break my day... :lol:

You know my philosophy on getting in a good :acme: whenever you can; I think most of us on here really look forward to swapping a few good-natured digs... :cheers:

Probably be a good idea to post the cruise info for Thursday if you have it; maybe we'll get a good 69lamancha.net turn out for that too. :thumbsup:

Steve, are you bringing one of your cars this year? :drive:

:jester:[/quote:3luy1bqp]
I'll see what I can find out about the cruise. I had checked out the website of the club hosting the cruise but they still had last years info on it. I do plan on going to it. No, I won't be bringing a car down. Maybe if I had a trailer, and a truck big enough to pull it.. I'm going down early on Thursday to a couple of train museums first, making sure that I will be in town early enough for the cruise. We'll have to see how many of us will be going to that also so we can meet up there.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
[
: I'm going down early on Thursday to a couple of train museums first,quote]

bet I know which ones..... :red2: :red2:

Back