• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlise 2011

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
As some of you know I wanted to pick up a Schumacher conversion kit for my valiant and couldn't swing shipping at the last minute everyone was closed. I called Michael yesterday and he cut me a deal that came within a couple bucks of the show price shipped to me. He is one of the good guys :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
As some of you know I wanted to pick up a Schumacher conversion kit for my valiant and couldn't swing shipping at the last minute everyone was closed. I called Michael yesterday and he cut me a deal that came within a couple bucks of the show price shipped to me. He is one of the good guys :thumbsup:

Good to hear! :thumbsup:

So I guess the fenderwell exit headers and the straight axle are definitely out... Damned shame... No point in me suggesting that you make a cut out in the grill for the Moon tank now either...:basketcase:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

Good to hear! :thumbsup:

So I guess the fenderwell exit headers and the straight axle are definitely out... Damned shame... No point in me suggesting that you make a cut out in the grill for the Moon tank now either...:basketcase:

:jester:
The tank would just get in the way of the girly A/C condenser :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
69hemibeep said:
george68hemirr said:
THATS A VERY GOOD POINT......bobby :D :D :D
You like that bobby shit don't you :wedgie: :lol:
yes......i love it :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie:
HMMMMMMM Boy George :gay: :lmao: :leave: :leave: :leave:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
george68hemirr said:
ote="george68hemirr"]THATS A VERY GOOD POINT......bobby :D :D :D
You like that bobby shit don't you :wedgie: :lol:
yes......i love it :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie:[/quote]
HMMMMMMM Boy George :gay: :lmao: :leave: :leave: :leave:[/quote]
the brothers are fighting

Back