• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlise 2012 head count and where are you staying

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
so whats the head count Steve? do we have enough guys to pay for the tent rental?
Don't know yet George. I haven't looked back thru the post to see who said they'd contribute.

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
so we only have a spot for 4 cars or is that 4 plus cars in the tent?

A31PKG

Reaction score
The tent size is 20' x 20'. The area around the tent - or next to it - is for 4 cars. I asked to have it set up in the 69 Road Runner row, so any "nesters" who bring their cars can still be near the tent. I think that there will likely only be 3 or 4 of us bringing cars anyway?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
A31PKG said:
The tent size is 20' x 20'. The area around the tent - or next to it - is for 4 cars. I asked to have it set up in the 69 Road Runner row, so any "nesters" who bring their cars can still be near the tent. I think that there will likely only be 3 or 4 of us bringing cars anyway?

Yeah, I'll have my car there! If it survives the 300 mile drive down there!!!!! :drive: :jester:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Steve, let me know my share for the tent. I might be driving my Scamp out (another thread, another site) but I will pitch in and hang with you guys and get a break from the sun. I'll be at the Motel 6 by the turnpike exit, 1 mile from the fairgrounds.
I was thinking maybe some of us can get together for dinner locally Fri or Sat?

dobie

Reaction score
Dinner one night sounds good. My uncle and I will be there from Thursday thru Sunday afternoon. The drags are Friday night, in case anyone was planning on going. I'd be in for dinner probably, and I'll pay my share for the tent in person there, if that's ok.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Having dinner one night sounds like a good idea. $15 for the tent share and settling up at the show will be fine. Don't be afraid Harry, drive the Valiant up there!!!!

A31PKG

Reaction score
As far as dinner goes, we could grill some dogs & burgers at the tent and just hang there....

Still need some sort of banner with the logo on it to hang on the tent somewhere too.

Any ideas?

:thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
A31PKG said:
As far as dinner goes, we could grill some dogs & burgers at the tent and just hang there....

Still need some sort of banner with the logo on it to hang on the tent somewhere too.

Any ideas?

:thumbsup:
That sounds like a good idea too! If Big John doesn't have any objections maybe we can make some copies of the site logo at the top of the page and use that.

Back