• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle meet up times?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
After a quick check it looks like most everybody will be there on Saturday. So may I suggest that we meet both days at our tent, on Friday say around 3, and if Frannie is still willing to feed us then we meet Saturday around noon time for those wings we keep hearing about. What say you guys? Frannie are you up to it?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
After a quick check it looks like most everybody will be there on Saturday. So may I suggest that we meet both days at our tent, on Friday say around 3, and if Frannie is still willing to feed us then we meet Saturday around noon time for those wings we keep hearing about. What say you guys? Frannie are you up to it?
Steve. The races are Friday at 1pm and eliminations at 6 for those that are going.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Roadcuda said:
Steve. The races are Friday at 1pm and eliminations at 6 for those that are going.

Thanks Bob, I didn't realize that the racing started that early. So we could leave Friday for those who don't go to the race and make Saturday the main meet up day. How's that sound?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
We can meet at the tent and see who is going at 11.00 on Friday :huh:

69B5

Reaction score
Steve, I will see you some time Friday to make sure when on Saterday you want me to cook the "Road Runner" wings.
And guys, make sure you bring a chair with you if you intend to sit under this cool tent Steve has gotten for us.
Bring your own drinks and if your so inclined, something to share with the gang. Like chips, popcorn, shrimp. lobster, T-bone steak,
You get the picture!
Ken, I'll meet you in the beer cooler any time you say. lol

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
69B5 said:
Steve, I will see you some time Friday to make sure when on Saterday you want me to cook the "Road Runner" wings.
And guys, make sure you bring a chair with you if you intend to sit under this cool tent Steve has gotten for us.
Bring your own drinks and if your so inclined, something to share with the gang. Like chips, popcorn, shrimp. lobster, T-bone steak,
You get the picture!
Crap, I wasn't going to check a bag on the airline and now I have to check a lawn chair :brickwall: :D

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
69B5 said:
You get the picture!
Crap, I wasn't going to check a bag on the airline and now I have to check a lawn chair :brickwall: :D
I can bring a few extra chairs, for a transportation fee!!!!! :jester: :lol: Fran, I'll go out on a limb and say let's plan for around noon time... by that time I think most of us will be ready to take a break to sit and eat.

69B5

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
69B5 said:
You get the picture!

What do you think, lawn chairs grow on tree's around here???? LOL
I usually have an extra chair or two, just picked this morning!! LOL
I look forward to meeting you, sitting or standing.
Have a safe trip and that goes to every one else as well!!

69B5

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
69B5 said:
You get the picture!
I can bring a few extra chairs, for a transportation fee!!!!! :jester: :lol: Fran, I'll go out on a limb and say let's plan for around noon time... by that time I think most of us will be ready to take a break to sit and eat.

Hi Steve, I see you are line.
I'l plan on noon Saterday.
Have a safe trip. I'l see you there!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
69B5 said:
69hemibeep said:
69B5 said:
You get the picture!

What do you think, lawn chairs grow on tree's around here???? LOL
I usually have an extra chair or two, just picked this morning!! LOL
I look forward to meeting you, sitting or standing.
Have a safe trip and that goes to every one else as well!!
Fran I met you two years ago but I think the cooler had the better of you :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

69B5

Reaction score
Ah, yes, Bob ,I remember now.
Two years is a long time for me to remember any thing.
Heck, when I wake up in the morning I have to look on the other side of the bed to see who I'm married to. LOL
Or even if I'm still married. LOL
I look forward to remeeting you and all the fans of the 69 RR's

V269

Reaction score

AHHHH!! The cooler. :drool: :drool: :yesnod: :yesnod: :thumbsup:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
69B5 said:
You get the picture!
just get a cheap one when you get there and leave it :loco:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
as of now look at the weather forecast
thursday precipitation is 50%.
Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.
Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 83.
Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

that looks like some nice cool temps.......we will take that....sweet :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I'll meet up with you guys a year from Saturday at noon......

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
as of now look at the weather forecast
thursday precipitation is 50%.
Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.
Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 83.
Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

that looks like some nice cool temps.......we will take that....sweet :thumbsup:
I better bring a jacket :lol:

Back