• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Roll Call

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
dobie said:
moparperf said:
Park Inn Mechanicsburg, I have 6 rooms for my family and friends. All of us have Mopars.

Sounds like we're staying at the same place. We need to meet up!

:cheers:
You guys are under a mile from where our group is at :yesnod:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
dobie said:
Good deal! Are there still plans to do dinner one of the nights?

sounds like agood idea and I heard that the guy with the blue car and funny valve covers fron AZ. saying he pick up the tab. :thumbsup: :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
abodybill said:
dobie said:

sounds like agood idea and I heard that the guy with the blue car and funny valve covers fron AZ. saying he pick up the tab. :thumbsup: :jester:
There is a McDonald's right around the corner, happy meal for everyone :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
sounds like Spongey is going all out this year! :acme:

dobie

Reaction score
abodybill said:
dobie said:

Haha! Awesome!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
damn if I know :huh: The Boss has her heart set on going to California in July, so......

dobie

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
damn if I know :huh: The Boss has her heart set on going to California in July, so......

Ya know.....you can go to California any time......Carlisle is only 1 time a year....

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
dobie said:
Basketcase said:

Ya know.....you can go to California any time......Carlisle is only 1 time a year....

:jester:

I told her that I've already been to Cali several times, but never to Carlisle, but she's not seing it my way.. :lol: how 'bout you show up in your work clothes and "arrest me"?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well, as long as she doesn't see the "Wayne Co"....she hasn't seen you since '08 :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
just hide that poor little blind girl's stick, and she'll neber know. 'course the first time one of your buddies yells "look at the rack on that broad" she just might suspect something.... :huh:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
george68hemirr said:
HOOTERS......TITS/BEER/WINGS

If so, I'll be counted out... Mrs. ACME just doesn't go for the whole Hooters deal... :horse:
Gots to be some sort of eatery we can go to. I know just tell her to put her old hooters shirt on and bring back the good old times when you met and she was waiting tables. Phone should be ringing any time now :basketcase:

Back