• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Roll Call

bobbyb

Reaction score
Ok, I'm registered. Just have to wait for the paperwork. :thumbsup: 1968 B body stock (Satellite). I used to enter it as modified, but I've replaced some things recently so I think its good for stock.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
bobbyb said:
Ok, I'm registered. Just have to wait for the paperwork. :thumbsup: 1968 B body stock (Satellite). I used to enter it as modified, but I've replaced some things recently so I think its good for stock.
That's great Bobby! IIRC they allow one or two mods to stay in the stock class.

bobbyb

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
bobbyb said:
That's great Bobby! IIRC they allow one or two mods to stay in the stock class.
I think I'll be ok, cause the only things on the car thats not suppose to be there is the wheels which are police wheels and painted same color as car, and the other thing is the stripe on the bottom of the car which at one time was a GTX stripe when I was thinking about cloning it into a GTX. I brought the stripe all the way to the wheel well so it dosen't look so much like a GTX stripe, but more like a Barracuda stripe.

droptop

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen the official picture for the advertisements and trophies for this year at Carlisle? It is a hodge podge of swap meet pictures and a beautiful red 69 Road Runner in front. :banana: :banana: :banana:

carlisle2013.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
droptop said:
Has anyone else seen the official picture for the advertisements and trophies for this year at Carlisle? It is a hodge podge of swap meet pictures and a beautiful red 69 Road Runner in front. :banana: :banana: :banana:
I did, it was in the Carlisle Event's newsletter email I just got from them. It also said that the packets have been mailed. I should know the location of our tent when I get my packet and I will let you know! :banana:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Has any one been out to Quarter Aces 1/8 track on Friday afternoon for the Mopar races? Any good?

dobie

Reaction score
We used to go, but have missed it the last couple of years. Being an 1/8 mile track its not quite the same. As I remember it was a tad pricey too.....maybe $20/person IIRC.

I had been thinking of going again this year and taking the gf. We'll see I guess.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Has any one been out to Quarter Aces 1/8 track on Friday afternoon for the Mopar races? Any good?
my brother and i tried to go last year..... freak-in bus never picked us up.....waited over an hour......we have to check it out

george68hemirr

Reaction score
droptop said:
well at least they have good taste picking......RED :groucho:

csuk9

Reaction score
God I wish I could go! Ive never been,and You guys are killing me with this string. You keep reminding me of what I'm going to miss. Booo, Hisss

george68hemirr

Reaction score
csuk9 said:
God I wish I could go! Ive never been,and You guys are killing me with this string. You keep reminding me of what I'm going to miss. Booo, Hisss
WELL MAYBE ONE YEAR YOU WILL MAKE IT.....great show

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
csuk9 said:

don't feel like The Lone Ranger...I'm not going again......but I will get to go to California. yippie.....

moparchris

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
csuk9 said:

don't feel like The Lone Ranger...I'm not going again......but I will get to go to California. yippie.....

We can high five at 30,000 feet as we passed each other.

zupanj

Reaction score
I will probably go on Saturday. I don't want to go through all 14 pages so can someone tell when you guys will be set up?

Back