• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

champion aluminum radiators ?

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
V269 said:
Hey Stuie, I put one of the Champion aluminum rad's in my car a couple month's ago. Best thing I ever did as for cooling and it fit and look's great. Have a 180 deg. thermostat in it and driving around in this hot weather we are getting it never goes much above 165 deg. It is a 3 row. Went to the cruise night about a 1/2 hour away last Friday night and it was hot out and driving in the city at stop's it got up to about 180 deg but as soon as I started moving it dropped back to 165-170 deg at the most. I also put an aluminum water pump and housing on last year. The pump is the new vane style and moves the coolant much better. No fan shroud. These rads look very nice with the billet aluminum neck's and are all tig welded. Mine is a 22" and they will put the neck's where ever you want them. It also come with the trani line fitting's installed but I didn't use them ( 4-speed ). $ 261 Canadian total shipped from California to Watertown New York. I just went to a friend's to pick it up. Don't be afraid to try one, you will like it. Check out my post " Rads In " and see my pic's. :thumbsup: :beep:

Ken.

I can't find that post "Rads In" with pics :huh:

MarPar

Reaction score
Hey Stuie!!! sorry i didn't email you back last week, it's been stupid crazy at work...80 degree heat=mucho meat sales LOL...anyway that sucks bout that water pump and rad... :soap:

I too have heard champion is good stuff 4 da money...hope you get da bird-able back out soon!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

moparstuart

Reaction score
MarPar said:
Hey Stuie!!! sorry i didn't email you back last week, it's been stupid crazy at work...80 degree heat=mucho meat sales LOL...anyway that sucks bout that water pump and rad... :soap:

I too have heard champion is good stuff 4 da money...hope you get da bird-able back out soon!!!

GO HAWKS!!!
too busy slinging your meat hey , I think you must also be related to george :jester:

MarPar

Reaction score
LOL can't beat my meat!!! :banana: why? George likes slingin' meat too?? :basketcase:

moparstuart

Reaction score
I have now become a distibutor for these champion radiators

26in 2 core all aluminun 145.00 plus shipping
26 in 3 core is 200 plus shipping

they have 22in also and small blocks with the reversed water outlets .

IF you need one call me or email me I can get them stuartspeedway@hotmail.com or speedway auto @816-230-4587

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
I have now become a distibutor for these champion radiators

26in 2 core all aluminun 145.00 plus shipping
26 in 3 core is 200 plus shipping

they have 22in also and small blocks with the reversed water outlets .

IF you need one call me or email me I can get them stuartspeedway@hotmail.com or speedway auto @816-230-4587

Cool! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mcmopar

Reaction score
$200 is not bad at all for a 26" unit. My recore cost more than that back when I had it done.

MarPar

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
george68hemirr said:
MarPar said:
LOL can't beat my meat!!! :banana: why? George likes slingin' meat too?? :basketcase:
what is the stuie talkin about??? :toetap:
Radiators I'm selling radiators now :jester:

Sweet Stuie!!! too bad i just had my raditor re-cored like two weeks ago!!! :brickwall: i would have rather given you the business!!!

mcmopar

Reaction score
Sweet Stuie!!! too bad i just had my raditor re-cored like two weeks ago!!! :brickwall: i would have rather given you the business!!!

Most people around here give him the business - if you know what I mean... :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
Stuie, do they make them to fit an A-body ?

Why? You got one? Inquiring minds want to know. :toetap:

:lmao:

No rest for the wicked... :D

But back to the question...I would be interested in one for an A-Body too. I may get one when I get ready to dump the 340 into the little green Duster...whenever that is...

Back