• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

champion aluminum radiators ?

moparstuart

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Did I miss something here or was it the wrong radiator or what? :huh:
no it is finally in but i had a few snags , definaltly not just a drop in and go piece
had problems mounting my stock fan shroud , and has to cut my core support some . My core support has a ribs on the right front top side , the old rad tanks are ribbed to fit this ,, New tank is flat and would not fit flush up to bolt on .

will post pictures tonight maybe , I have been hammer getting my winged warriors meet stuff done. I head to branson monday and i am the meet host / orgainizer .

moparstuart

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
I know how it is to be busy............post them as soon as you get a chance...... :thumbsup:

ok here is my night mare of a week every night afterwork between kids and kids baseball games dinner and hunny dues

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index ... #msg791242

I will sell you one but just be ware you get what you pay for and this is not a drop in out of the box deal

once the car is running i will update on how it cools ,

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, two questions:

1) Why were you drilling out the broken shroud bolt on the OLD radiator...???

2) Why do we always get the retreaded links to the dodge charger forum? Why not post the pics here and give the charger boys the link? It is a ROAD RUNNER you're working on after all... :lol: :devil: :lol:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Okay, two questions:

2) Why do we always get the retreaded links to the dodge charger forum? Why not post the pics here and give the charger boys the link? It is a ROAD RUNNER you're working on after all... :lol: :devil: :lol:

Why ask why drink Bud Dry :thumbsup: We know where we stand in the pecking order, besides John would just have to purge more pics do to a full site.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Holy Shit Stuie, definately not a drop in!

And yes, Ray, I was wondering the same thing. Why are we always second fiddle with the pics and have to view the link to the Charger site? :toetap:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and since Stu has the install down pat now, shouldn't he modify each rad he sells so it IS a drop in.......... :acme: :acme: :acme: (you know...to make up for us being second fiddle..........)

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
and since Stu has the install down pat now, shouldn't he modify each rad he sells so it IS a drop in.......... :acme: :acme: :acme: (you know...to make up for us being second fiddle..........)

Hmmmmmm, I think you're right Dave.... :jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Okay, two questions:

i was drillin gout to get the clip before i figured out the old hard ware would not work

it is much easier to post pictures on dodge charger and i can post bigger ones there :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: I think big hates me already for taking up all his space anyways :jester: :jester: :jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
well it was all for not anyway , I had a loose condenser screw that punctured the radiator when i finally got it all bolted up .
so i went to fill it and water came trickeling out all over , so i had to start all over and pulled the radiator out of the 69 runner and going to branson with the 69 RR rad in the birdible

what a night mare

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
Okay, two questions:

i was drillin gout to get the clip before i figured out the old hard ware would not work

it is much easier to post pictures on dosge charger ansd i can post bigger ones there :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: I think big hates me already for taking up all his space anyways :jester: :jester: :jester:
I hate you to son :lol: :lol: :lol: :jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
Okay, two questions:

it is much easier to post pictures on dosge charger ansd i can post bigger ones there :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: I think big hates me already for taking up all his space anyways :jester: :jester: :jester:
I hate you to son :lol: :lol: :lol: :jester:
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
well it was all for not anyway , I had a loose condenser screw that punctured the radiator when i finally got it all bolted up .
so i went to fill it and water came trickeling out all over , so i had to start all over and pulled the radiator out of the 69 runner and going to branson with the 69 RR rad in the birdible

what a night mare

Damn! That really sucks. After what you went through to install it. :facepalm:
Well, at least have fun at the show. :beep:

moparstuart

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
moparstuart said:

what a night mare

oh well when i get back i'll get it fixed and have a go at it again

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
moparstuart said:

what a night mare

X2...

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
Okay, two questions:

it is much easier to post pictures on dodge charger and i can post bigger ones there :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: I think big hates me already for taking up all his space anyways :jester: :jester: :jester:

If there was a problem with pics, you'd know about it.

Anyway... remember we are a closed forum. Nothing is visable to anyone that isn't logged in. If you posted a link, it would be worthless to anyone that was not a member here.

Back