• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Desert Valley Kings

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
[ F6 green is my favorite Pre 70 green I love 69 daytona's with F 6 and white gut and wing

I like F6 too, but that didn't look like it to me. might be my fourtyitis kicking in again......

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
so I watched the one with the '69 GTO build. Trying to look past the "we've only got X# of days....." just trying to enjoy seeing another muscle car saved, and it gets to the part where they try to start the engine. one guy under the hood working the carb, and he doesn't notice all the sparks and smoke right under his arm.......?WTF.

mrgenerallee

Reaction score
wasn't the boyd guy a complete CLOWN, I woul dnever treat my employees that way, GLAD its off the air, and sorry he is dead, at one time he did do nice unique stuff, but became commercial, and sold his wheel business as they were going broke, to American

Back