• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

few new pics

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
solid gold said:
I'm moving in today! :yesnod:
how many times have you pictured yourself cruising down the road in your new bird.....tell those guys to step up the pace cause you cant wait any longer :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
:drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

solid gold

Reaction score
Still no drive yet. Progress still being made. Here's a shot of the hood, interior, and car on lot. Note front plate. I had that one made@ Build a sign.com. :beep: I'm deciding which show to attend next week-end. :drive: If you can't make out the plate, see my avatar.

Collin

Reaction score
not ashamed to say that pictures give me wood.....ahaha. Looks awesome especially the bronze with black stripes, congratulations its beautiful

Roadcuda

Reaction score
solid gold said:
All parts @ the shop now! They have 4 days next week to finish! (15 months total) :toetap: I'm Ready! :yesnod:
I'm jealous!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

solid gold

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
solid gold said:
Speaking of wood, :eek: my wife and I (for the last 3 days) have been replacing some bad boards. Lots of work!
my deck needs that same treatment wanna come help :acme: :jester: we are just across the state
We're both too sore to move today! That was a 3-day job!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
solid gold said:
All parts @ the shop now! They have 4 days next week to finish! (15 months total) :toetap: I'm Ready! :yesnod:
I'm jealous!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

YOU'RE jealous? at least your's is alreay green!

solid gold

Reaction score
Not too much happened the last two days. Some more interior trim got put in. Tomorrow the Air Grabber system is to be installed along with some other items. Anyway I saw and heard it run today. I took these pics while they moving it. To Do: Not timed yet. Headlights needs adjusting, clutch adjusted, alignment, emblems put on, misc. details etc. note- (hood is just not closed all the way)

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That car is lookin' great! :drool: It must of felt good to see it moving under it's own power!

Back