• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

few new pics

Jim S.

Reaction score
Beautiful!!!! Who are the guys helping you out with the restoration? Great attention to detail (maybe because of your directions). :thumbsup:

solid gold

Reaction score
John's Auto Body in Imperial, Mo. is putting the car together. You are right about my directions, I've been there all the way. They have many awards! They do every kind of car! Very good people to work with! Thanks for the compliments! Maybe driving it this week-end! :drive:

Collin

Reaction score
I can honestly say that I hope my engine compartment looks that good when I am done! Congrats, it is turning out GORGEOUS

meepbeep69

Reaction score
Looks great and then some!

Without the pictures from you and Bob mine would be a few months back from where it is today.

Thanks and hope to someday meet and greet.

solid gold

Reaction score
Car still in shop! Air Grabber system being installed. Car looks darker in different lighting. Suppose to test drive tomorrow and pick-up by Friday! Got a guy coming over to put all the factory markings on the car also! Paint daubs/ grease pencil, etc.

Back