• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

few new pics

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
solid gold said:
Radiator hose fits!! Car got a wash today! Still taping for the stripes.( flex hose for sale!!!) :lol:

Who did the resto on your tail light bezels or did you purchase reproduction units?

solid gold

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="solid gold":1mh99a5z]Radiator hose fits!! Car got a wash today! Still taping for the stripes.( flex hose for sale!!!) :lol:

Who did the resto on your tail light bezels or did you purchase reproduction units?[/quote:1mh99a5z]
Those are re-pops- They are not 100% perfect. (a couple of pits) For the money-they should be! :eek: Lenses are re-pops also.

solid gold

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Solid Gold, So the second hose (one in the lower picture) fit correctly?
Where did you get it?
Bought that one @ Herb's Parts. They are available other places. Mega Parts carries them, but he was out at the time. Let me give a shout out to Jamie@ Mega Parts. He took care of me on many parts and right-away friendly :thumbsup: service!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I'm getting dehydrated! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Collin

Reaction score
Aboslutely!! There are only a few of us, and it sure breaks up the typical wars about green, blue and red.... :blah: :blah: Just kidding guys!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Collin said:
Aboslutely!! There are only a few of us, and it sure breaks up the typical wars about green, blue and red.... :blah: :blah: Just kidding guys!
But that is one of the things that make it fun around here!!!!!! In the end it's what's under the cover that brings us all together! :beep:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
the trouble with old Mopars is they look great in so many colors.

droptop

Reaction score
I am sooooo looking forward to seeing this car at Monster Mopar in Sept. Looking good!!! :cheers:

solid gold

Reaction score
droptop said:
I am sooooo looking forward to seeing this car at Monster Mopar in Sept. Looking good!!! :cheers:
Thank you! I'm looking forward to being there! At least the 69's didn't have an option for a spoiler! :lol: And why does every car have a tach :loco: now? N85 meant something back in the day! Yeah!! :yesnod: Most people think a Postage Stamp is something you put in the mail!

Collin

Reaction score
oooh see my car came with the original sunpro tach, tempted to put it back in! But t hen again, i got rid of the fenderwell headers and air shocks, along with the stickers on the trunk lid.....Tach is pretty old school though.....obviously on the fence about the issue

mcmopar

Reaction score
The repro in-dash tachs are the way to go - new guts, original look. I have one in my car.

Back