• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

got some more parts for the road runner

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So, coming along good. Know your getting excited. I thought my car would be fine with drum brakes but after not being able to get the shake out of the front end put disc. on it from Wilwood. What a difference it made in stopping and handling. Just to say. Oh if you get new window channel felt's make sure you get the curved one's. Really had to cut down the T guide's so the window would go up and down smooth. Part's mix had the curved felts. Keep up the good work and the pic's. Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
The fun start's when bolting and putting all the interior back in the car. Grill and headlight bezels go quick. Wiring the engine bay pretty straight forward. But that darn starter is hard to get to the bolts. LOL. Keep it up and you will be on the road before long. :thumbsup2:

roadrunnerbob

Reaction score
putting it back together i think will be the fun part also i am using a mini starter

Back