• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headliner stuff.

Big Mo

Reaction score
I'm right there with ya Mo, I'm not a big crowd person either, my 11 year old granddaughter did go with me a few times last year to some local events, hoping she will get into cars!
When my granddaughter was 11, I was coaching her playing softball. It is hard to believe that was 14 wears ago. Time so well spent. Big Mo.

1968 man

Reaction score
Yes sir, my dad or grandad was not around for me so I make damn sure I'm in his life as long as he allows me to be. were pretty close buddy's since he's lived with me since he was born he'll be 13 in June.

Big Mo

Reaction score
Yes sir, my dad or grandad was not around for me so I make damn sure I'm in his life as long as he allows me to be. were pretty close buddy's since he's lived with me since he was born he'll be 13 in June.
I think as grandparents we can spend more time with grand children than our children. We were working-buying homes and just focused more on raising the family. Now we look at things differently and speaking for myself take more time for the grand children. Just my thoughts, Big Mo.

1968 man

Reaction score
Amen Big Mo I have a picture of 2 of my daughters standing behind my 70 I wanted to share , the one on the right is my grandsons mom. Funny how time flies. 8F6035B4-21F5-4F52-9537-3299F5C8781D.jpeg4CA0F39B-A767-4156-AE8D-C85ED6802FA1.png

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes time fly's. My grandson is all read going on Four years old. The new grandson is four weeks old. We look at pictures of our son when he was just born and compare pics of them at that age. He can't say those aren't his kid's. You cant tell one from another. LOL. Love those kid's. :thumbsup2:

Big Mo

Reaction score
Amen Big Mo I have a picture of 2 of my daughters standing behind my 70 I wanted to share , the one on the right is my grandsons mom. Funny how time flies. View attachment 30729View attachment 30730
Wow that is what life is all about. I like you have pics of priceless times of my life. I am as stated before just learning this pic posting stuff. Russ told me I would get better as I use it and he is correct. I will post more pics as I learn how all this works. This is one thing I really like about this forum is you can share your life with friends brought together by Road Runners.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes where just a bunch of soft hart motor guy's I guess. Enjoy seeing what other guy's are doing with these cars. Also what they do with them after they have spent a bunch of time and money on fixing them up. The day we put that key in and turn that motor over is the biggest reward. Feel the Rumble of that motor. IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!

Back