• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from New Jersey

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
MuscleCar91 .....save up your money...decide what you want...street/drag/pro-street and take your time and do it right.....we are here if you have any questions :thumbsup:

MuscleCar91

Reaction score
Thanks I've spent like 8 months thinking about it and I'm still unsure lol. The car it's self will be daily driven most likely, but as far as the motor I've though about 451,512,500 and whatever a 383 can be stroked to lol kinda like it being a sleeper but then no one at shows will appreciate the money or power in there lol but idk... I've thought about making it an A12 roadrunner with the 440 6bbl since I want a bolt on version of the lift off hood. I'm also thinking of mini tubbing it or at least stick some 15"x10" in the back.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Nice car, love the wheels. Are those 16's?

What team do we put him on? Base it off the interior color? Or do we have other purple cars?

MuscleCar91

Reaction score
Thank you,
I think they are American racing torque thrust ll ether 15 or 16". We have teams here? I've only seen one other purple roadrunner after searching online. Would be cool to see others.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
MuscleCar91 said:
Thank you,
I think they are American racing torque thrust ll ether 15 or 16". We have teams here? I've only seen one other purple roadrunner after searching online. Would be cool to see others.
As you spend some time here you will find that we have a lot of good nature d fun ribbing each other. One of our favorite things is the "color war," as to which one is better looking on our cars. There are the Greens', Reds', Whites' a few Bronze cars, and, there's one more, what is it now? I think it's, something called Blue! :lmao: Bottom line is that the color isn't the important thing, it's the car that lies beneath that color that is what draws us together here. Another thing about this great place, is that you'll see that we will at times stray off topic, well,,, most of the time we do. The idea of this place is that we are a bunch of guys sitting around shooting the bull and kicking back a few drinks talking about our cars, and anything, and everything else that comes up. But at the same time if a question about the cars comes up there will be someone who will answer it. So stick around and don't be afraid to join in the fun.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
There are the Greens', Reds', Whites' a few Bronze cars, and, there's one more,

I HAVE TO CORRECT STEVE.....ITS REDS,GREENS,WHITES'A FEW BRONZE CARS AND PLUM CRAZY....THEN LAST BUT NOT LEAST....BLUE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

mcmopar

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:

I HAVE TO CORRECT STEVE.....ITS REDS,GREENS,WHITES'A FEW BRONZE CARS AND PLUM CRAZY....THEN LAST BUT ... LEAST....BLUE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There George, I corrected that for you. :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
george68hemirr said:

I HAVE TO CORRECT STEVE.....ITS GREENS, REDS WHITES'A FEW BRONZE CARS AND PLUM CRAZY....THEN LAST BUT ... LEAST....BLUE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There George, I corrected that for you. :jester:
John, I'm surprise you missed one other thing that needed to be corrected so I took care of it for you!!!! :lmao:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
So does he go with the bronze team until there is another to make a team with? I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that. Might give them more than team white. Or maybe I should be a double agent since my car is OEM T3? :huh:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
george68hemirr said:
:snowball: :snowball:
George , gotta love it, your just throwing snow at everyone. :lol: :lol:
That's only because like the rest of us in the northeast there is just too much of it and he's trying to get rid of it!!!! :lmao:

Back