• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from New Jersey

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
That's only because like the rest of us in the northeast there is just too much of it and he's trying to get rid of it!!!!
x2
Only a foot of snow left here on top of the hill. The torrential rains expected over the next two days should eliminate a good portion of it. :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
MuscleCar91 said:
Oh... I didn't know that red was.
Only in Stuie's mind it was!!!!!! :jester: :lmao:
said by mr drab green :jester:
I see team green is working on a new ally :basketcase: R4 is a good one I have it on my air grabber :thumbsup:[/quote]
be carefully it may start spreading

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio Nick. beautiful car. stop by often!

MuscleCar91

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
welcome from Ohio Nick. beautiful car. stop by often!
Thanks, I've been finding some useful info on here. I'll probably start bugging you guys more once it gets warmer out side lol... Thinking about stripping the car and fixing all the flaws and put fresh paint on it. Hopefully I won't run into alot of crap but I know there is bondo under there...

MuscleCar91

Reaction score
Hey coyotekiller, Is that what i think it is in your avatar? Got any pictures? Looks to be another pcp 69' :)

Back